4.

Sakusas POV

   I arrived at Atsumus house and as soon as I got out of the car i walked to their door and knocked.Some moments after Osamu opened the door.

"Ah!Sakusa finally!"

"Hey..So whats happening here with you?"

"Well Atsumu wont get out of his room at all.Even for food.I just put his food in front of his door and he gets it later.I tried talking to him and even begged him to open his door but he wont listen.So I called you because he might actually listen to you."

"Sorry Osamu..But he doesnt want to talk to me either..I can show you our texts...Here look."

   Osamu read the texts and after a bit he stared shocked at the phone.

"I dont think thats Atsumu.."

"I also dont think its him.."

  I thought it wasnt him.Atleast i hoped so..
After that we went upstairs at his room.I banged at the door.

"Atsumu open the door."

   No response.

"Atsumu open the fucking door." I banged even harder.

   No response.

"Thats it."

   I turned around to Osamu and he nodded.After I got permision i started hitting the door with my shoulder trying to get it open.I banged and hit the door while screaming for Atsumu to open the door.
  After a couple of minutes the door finally opened.The lock broke but we didnt care.

"ATSUMU-"

"..."

"A-Atsumu..?"

   Osamu stuttered.Our faces got a blank look as soon as we saw the window open.Atsumu was not in his room.

"N-no hes gotta be in the bathroom right?!"

"ATSUMU?!"

   Osamu opened the door but he wasnt there..

"No.."

"Call the team and lets start searching for him..Knowing his situation right now he might get seriously hurt.."

"Y-yes.."

   Osamu answered still shocked.he pulled out his phone and started calling our teammates.As soon as he did I ran towards the window to look around.

'So..He climbed down the window..When he was finally down he probably saw me coming so that means as soon as I got in he started running...'

"Osamu, he probably ran towards that direction."

"Why do you think so?"

   I explained to him and he agreed.He told me that we were gonna meet with our team any second now so I put on my mask.

"I'll try texting Atsumu.."

"Hm..Oh ok."

   I pulled out my phone and opened our text and started typing.

You

Atsumu where the hell are you?!

sent