11.

Sakusa's POV

Me and Atsumu had been dating for 6 years now.We decided that we had to continue volleyball so we got in a team called 'MSBY Black Jackals' It was a pretty popular team.I loved Atsumu dearly and he loved me back.My germaphobia would completley dissapear for him.

"HEY HEY HEY 'TSUM 'TSUM!!" I heard Bokuto yell.We were just finishing practice.Our game with the Andlers was in two days.

"What Bokkun?"Atsumu asked.

"So..Hows the 'plan' going?"Bokuto asked Atsumu.I was confused.What plan?

"Oh its going great..Ill tell him after the game.." 

"WOW!YOURE TELLING HIM AT THE PARTY IN MY HOUSE!!I CANT BELIVE THAT YOU ARE GONNA TELL HIM IN MY HOUSE!!THATS SO COOL-"

"ShHHH!!I told you not to tell anyone!Yet,youre screaming it!"

"Sorry!Well I wish you good luck!"I was confused.What did they mean?

After I finished cleaning myself I looked at Atsumu wwho was glaring around trying not o look suspicious.He looked around one more time and then quietly left.I was confused.Where was he going?Is it the plan Bokuto was saying earlier?There was only one way to find out.I followed Atsumu.He went in a dark alley and then I saw someone else.Before I could identify the person I hid.Then I saw...Kita.

'What the hell is Kita doing here..?'

Then I started listening.

"Hey Atsumu..Did you break up with him yet..?"

"No..I dont want to hurt him..We have been dating for 6 years.."

'...'

"B-But I need to do it eventually..So after the big game I will do it."

"Then we can finally be together Atsumu."

"Yeah."

I was shocked.Tears were bursting out of my eyes.I got up and ran away.I didnt care if they saw me or not.I ran to our apartement and locked myself in the bathroom.Then I cried..I cried and I didnt stop.

'Was I not good enough..?!'

'Did I do something wrong..?'

'Was I beeing selfish..'

'Im such a bafd person..'

'Even Atsumu doesnt want me..'

'B-But I love him..'

'I love him so much..'

'Why..?'

'WHY?!'

I kept crying and having some of the worst thoughts in my head.I cried for atleast 2 hours,locked in the bathroom,until I heard the front door open.I was guessing it was Atsumu so I shut myself.I could hear him in front of the bathroom door.

"Hey Omi are you in there?"

"I can hear you..Why did you leave practice?"

"..."

"Omi..?Whats wrong?

"Ok.I see you dont wanna talk..Well..Theres onigiris in the table.Im going to bed.Night."

After I heard him leave I started sobbing.I didnt wanna get out of the bathroom so I spent the night in there crying myself to sleep.

-Time skip after the game- 

"Omi..Why arent you talking to me?!We just won the match!"

"UgH Fine get in were going to Bokkuns house for the party."

As he was driving there was an awkward silence but I didnt care.I knew he was going to break up with me but I didnt want to feel more pain..So I was going to be the one breaking up with him.

Atsumu's POV

I was driving while bursting out in excitement.The plan was going so well!Omi Kun was sad or jealous or even mad.I couldnt really read his expression.I was so happy!

Finally!He wouldnt be my boyfriend anymore..He would be my..

Husband...

_____________________________________________________

OhOhOhO

You have NO idea where this is going! ;)

THIS IS GONNNA BE CHAOSSS

IOREO CTYR89TYEROTU4

HELP ITS GONNA BE THE SADDEST THING EVER AND IM GONNA CCRY WHILE WRITING IT-

RUEI9CTY8YROTG

THIS FANFIC IS KILLING ME-

-Errory