15.

Sakusa's POV

I started shivering while my eyes were wide open.

"D-D-Did I-I hear that r-right..?"

"Yes Kiyoomi."

"N-No.."

"Im sorry Kiyoomi.."

"Sh-Shit-"

"K-Kiyoomi?"

I felt a panic attack coming.I started to feel dizzy and soon enough i couldnt breathe.I was gasping gor air while Komori was shocked trying to help me.I started crying aggressivly while gasping for air,making it even harder to breathe.Komori looked at the pills who were in the desk and rushed to get them.He gave them to me and then he grabbed a water bottle and I drank them.

"A-Are you okay now..?"

"Th-Thanks..Y-Yes.."

After I calmed down a bit i remembered what Komori had told me.I then started to panick again.

"K-Komori..What did you mean..?"

"I meant what I meant.Atsumu was gonna ask you to marry him.His plan was pretty smooth actually.He was gonna make you jealous or angry or even sad with Kita.And then he was gonna ask you today for marriage.But you know what happened.."

"I-..What will I do now?!How will I get him back?!"

"I thought you hated hi-"

"OFCOURRSE I DONT HATE HIM!I FUCKING LOVE HIM GOD DAMN IT!"

"I knew you would say that."Komori said standing up."Well what are you waiting for..?Go get him.."

I stared at him,wiped my tears and then got up,got into my clothes and started walking out.I was at the door when I heard Komori gasp out loud.

Komori's POV

I watch Sakusa leave but just before he does I get a notification.

Beep

I unlocked my phone and looked at who was texting me.

Osamu Miya

Atsumu..He..He drank pills when he went to the bathroom.Hes overdosed and hes at the hospital right now..I just wanted to let you know.Hes in a pretty bad state.

Hospital: xxxxxxxx

I dropped my phone.Kiyoomi heard me since he looked at me confused.I was on the verge of tears and was staring Kiyoomi with a shocked expression.

"Whats wrong..?"

I heard him say.I showed him the message.I looked down and then back up.Kiyoomi alredy had that shocked face.He turned around,started sobbing and ran out.I stared at my phone.I texted Osamu.

You

I told Kiyoomi everything.I even showed him this message.He is running to the hospital.I dont think I can stop him.

Sakusa's POV

I ran as fast as I could to the hospital.When I finally got there I asked for his room and ran there.I was a crying mess.As soon as I got there I saw Hinata,Bokuto Suna Akaashi and Osamu.They turned their heads at me and stared at me furius.Especially Suna.He was comforting a crying Osamu.

"You..You fucking idiot."
Suna said.

Osamu turned around and when he saw me his eyes widened.He removed Sunas hand and started walking towards me and then..

SLAP

Osamu had slapped me as hard as he could in the face.I fell down hilding my hand on my face.I could feel how hot my cheek was.

"IDIOT.YOU FUCKING IDIOT.BASTARD!HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT?!"

"I-Im..Sorry.."I said.

"Samu calm down!"Suna pushed Osamu away while I got up.

"I-Is he alright..?"I asked.

"Kiyoomi.." Bokuto started.

"Shush Ko."Akaashi told him.

"What do ya think?!"Osamu turned at me with a furius face.

"Osamu Calm DOWN."Suna smacked him.

"Sorry.."Osamu looked down.

"He is getting better,but he hasnt woke up yet." Suna said in a serius tone.

"Th-Thanks.."

After that the nurse came out and said that Atsumu is way better and that he will wake up after a bit.And then she went back in.I sat down.And covered my face with my hands.

'Fuck..'

-Time Skip when Atsumu woke up-

The others rushed in his room while I got up and stared at the door.I was scared to go in..I felt..like something bad would happen..

Atsumu's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed.It was pretty weird cause I didnt remember a thing.I looked around and after awhile I started remembering..everything.I was guessing everyone was outside.But then..Then I thought of something.

'If Sakusa hates me..That means..That means I have to forget about him and move on right..?Or Ill never be able to forhive myself..So I have to do it..I have to..For my own safety..'

I had to do it.I just..Had to.

The nurse came in and gasped when she saw me awake.

"How are you feeling,Atsumu?"

"Better..I guess.."

"Your friends and brother are waiting outside.Should I let them in..?"

"Y-Yeah sure.."

After awhile Osamu rushed in the room.He had been crying.He hugged me tightly whilr the others came into the room.

"Fuck you Tsumu..I fucking love you,(As BROTHERS)dont ever do that to me.."

"Sorry 'Samu.."

After everyone hugged me and talked to me they finally said,,

"Sakusa..Hes waiting outiside.."

There it is..I have to do it..Im sorry Omi..

"Uhh..Who's Sakusa?"

________________

AHAHAHAH DOUBLE UPDATE YAY-

THIS IS PROBABLY THE LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR-

IM GOING CRAZY
I LOVE OSAMU BEING NICE TO ATSUMU AND THOSE BORTHERLY MOMENTS AHHHH-

Neways Yeh thats it-

Cliffhanger >:)

-Errory