6.

Atsumu's POV

'Tch..They're looking for me..'

   I had just read carefully what Sakusa sent me.I didnt want them to do that.Afterall they dont even care about me.Why would they do such a thing?

'Hm..If Sakusa really 'cares' about me..lets see if he will find me.'

   I forced my self a smirk and then I grabbed my phone.I opened it and started texting Sakusa.

You

You have one hour left to find me Omi-Kun ❤ If you dont find me during that time well..what can I say..Anyway wish you luck ❤ (Think carefully if you actually care..)
I might also give some tiny hints as the time passes by. ❤

seen

   I sighed as I got out of the dark alley and tried figuring out where the place I was planning to go was.Then I realized where I was so I started running.I was going to the place I loved to go.I always calmed my self down there.It was very peacefull and I enjoyed spending my time there.There were no people around so it was really quiet.After a few minutes of running I was there.The beautiful little field we used to hang out with Sakusa when we were kids.The place had some trees who its petals were red and pink.Those trees were really beautiful and I adored them.After adoring the place I went to sit under one of the trees.The grass was so soft..It was just so relaxing.That place made me forget about all of my problems and would calm me down even at the hardest moments.But then I finally realized my phone going off like crazy.I grabbed it to check.

24 missed calls from Omi-Omi <3

57 new messages from Omi-Omi <

"What the fuck Sakusa..."

   I unlocked my phone and and started reading the messages.I only read the last ones because my head hurt.

Omi-Omi <3

Atsumu?!
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!
Dont you dare do anything stupid!

*      *       *

ATSUMU
OPEN YOUR GOD DAMN PHONE
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!
WHAT DOES 1 HOUR MEAN?
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PLANNING ON DOING ATSUMU?!
PLEASE ATSUMU
OPEN
YOUR
FUCKING
PHONE
AND
REPLY

You

Stop spamming dumbass.
Im ok for now..
Times ticking by the way

Omi-Omi <3

ATSUMU YOU REPLIED-
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TIMES TICKING?!

You

It means you have 52 more minutes to find me.

Omi-Omi <3

...
Hint?

You

Childhood

Omi-Omi <3

What is that supposed to mean?-

seen

Oh great..

seen

  I turned off my phone and just looked around.But then I felt something burning on my wrist.I lifted my arm to see and then I remembered the cuts.

'Fuck..'

   My wrist was burning.It hurt so much.But I didnt care anymore..I just wanted to know if my 'best friend' actually cared about me..I didnt wanna know about my scars and pain.I didnt care..I just didnt care anymore...I hugged my knees and looked down.I started sobbing and then I realized that I was crying.I calmed myself down moments later?Some time passed and I looked at my phone.

32 more minutes...

   I was about to turn off my phone but then a notification popped.And ofcourse it was from Sakusa.

Omi-Omi <3

Another hint?

You

...
Best Friends

Omi-Omi <3

Atsumu..
You are confusing me-

You

30 minutes left..

seen

   Half of the time had alredy passed.Was Sakusa going to find me..?I didnt know..

'Wait..Lets just put this somewhere else..'

         I pulled out the gun who was in my hoodies pockets and put it next to me.

______________________________________________________________

Anna oop-

Somebody help I have slept for only half an hour for the past 4 days..-
Help me get sum sleep ;w;

Anyway-
SoOoO- What are you guys expecting?Bad or Good ending? 👀

Ill let you think owo

Stay safe uwu

-Errory