12.

Atsumu's POV

We got out of the car.Omi didnt want to even look at me..As we got our stuff and got in everyone greeted us.

"TSUM TSUM!OMI!HEY HEY HEY!!"

"Hi Bokkun!"

"Hey.." Sakusa said looking up.

"Why so grumpy Kiyo?"

I looked up to see Komori,Suna and my twin,Osamu.Seems like they were also invited.

"Its nothing."

When The other people from the team and Akaashi arrived I was getting even more nervous.I had to do it soon but I was sccared.He probably hated me for doing that with Kita.But it was just part of the plan..Lost in my thoughts Bokuto announced that the party was starting.I had to do it before everyone got drunk so I walked over to Bokuto and told him.

"Yo Bokkun..I think Im doing it.."

"Woah???Really?!Go for it man!!"

So I got everyones attention and then I said..

Sakusa's POV

I looked up at Atsumu who was announcing something.Well..It was happening..I- I had to be the one breaking up with him..Or I would never move on...

"Everyone!I have something to say." Atsumu said.

"I- I need to tell you something Kiyoomi."

'Its happening huh..?'

Atsumu got closer to me.He stared into my eyes and grabbed my hand softly.I looked at him shocked while he was smiling.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi.I..I dont wanna be your boyfriend anymore I-"

"No."

'Everybody is staring at me.'

"Im the one breaking up with you."

I gripped Atsumus hand wich was holding mine.I was gripping it pretty harshly since Atsumu flinched.

"O-Omi- aGH-"

"Are you happy now?!You can go be with Kita!For fucks sake why did you do this to me?!I..I loved you Atsumu.."

"O-Omi- nGH- Y-Youre misunderstanding e-everything..!Agh- Omi let go!"

I gripped his hand even harder.He wasnt gonna play volleyball for awhile.

"I- What?!I literally followed you.I heard everything!Dont play dumb Atsumu!"

Everyone was staring at us shocked not knowing what to do.

"Omi- P-PLease- Ngh-"

"DONT CALL ME OMI.Its Sakusa for you."

At that point I was gripping his hand as much as I could.

"Kiyo what the hell?!Leave Atsumu alone!"

"Dont butt in Komori."

But it was too late Komori was dragging me away from Atsumu.Atsumu was crying so much.I had never see him cry like that.After I was some meters away from him and Bokuto and the others were comforting Atsumu. I said.

"A-Are you happy now..Atsumu?Using me...all these years..?"

"Kiy-oomi..Y-you dont understand..You- You misenderstood- e-everything.."

I stared at him one more time.I couldnt take his lies anymore.

"I hate you.I fucking hate you."

And with that I turned my back and walked out of the house.I could hear Atsumu bursting in tears and crying but I didnt care.As soon as I was far enought from Bokuto's house I also started crying.

I didnt hate him..I- I still loved him..

________________________________________

I apologize for my shitty writing-

I havent been sleeping and my head hurts.Im really sorry-

But n e ways- Yes I teared up while writing this.

But there is much more chaos ahead so-

Yuh-

Anyways I just wanted to say..

KonoKomi is so underrated >:(((

I need more Konokomi :))

-Errory