17.

-Time skip-

"MIDARI,NIKKO YOURE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Atsumu shouts while making breakfeast and Kiyoomi chuckles.Wonder why i didnt call him Sakusa?Well,its because it would be confusing since he's a Miya now.

"RACE YOU THERE!!" Nikko says while running down the stairs.

"I dont give two shits,you bitchy twin."Midari says.

Atsumu glares at Midari and she shuts her mouth.She knew she would have some bad time if she cussed.

"Now,now,kids dont make your papa angry."Kiyoomi lifts his face from his phone.

"Im sorry papa." Midari says and looks down.

"Its okay hun,just dont cuss infront of me."Atsumu says and settles the table.After he did that he sat next to his husband and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Ew dont get all lovely dovey in front of us." Nikko cringed.

"Let them be 'Ikko."Midari says glaring at Nikko to shut up.

"So..How are you and 'Tsuko doing?"Kiyoomi asks.

"Pretty well,shes really cute and she'll give me cuddles when im sad." Midari answers.

"Ugh,love birds." Nikko complained.

"Shut yer trap yer jelous cuz yer single!"Midari said.

"Hey hey stop fighting.I still cant believe that you ended up with Bokkun's kid..-" Atsumu looked over at midari.

"Shes nothing like him except of her hair.Well i mean shes not like him in public. She only shows her crazy and loud size when im with her."Midari explained.

"Huh?Well thats weird." Nikko said.

"But i think we have to agree to not let Tsuko with papa because she wont stop calling me Ari-Ari or Ari-Kun." Midari said.

Atsumu looked away while Kiyoomi looked at Atsumu.

"Oh for fucks sake Tsumu- Omi omi and now Ari-Ari?!"Kiyoomi facepalmed.

"Anyways you guys better get going to school." 

And with that the kids left and now they were alone.

"Im literally so happy Omi.."

"I am too..I wouldnt replace anything for these moments.."

"I love you."

"I love you too.."

And with that they shared a soft kiss and cuddled on the coach while watching TV.

                                                            -E N D-

___________________________________________________________________

@kisdofsakusaandAtsum uwu owo uwu owo

Well this is the actual end for this book.

Hope ya enjoyed.

THANK YOU FOR 10 K VIEWS DOE-

-Author-Chan