7.

Sakusa's POV                                                                           (Warning:Blood and shooting)

"What the hell is 'Childhood' and 'Best Friend' mean?!Hes definitely talking about us..But thats not a place god damn it!"

   I shouted and then I realized I was in public.I hid my face and walked away.Childhood gave me some ideas so I went to look for Atsumu at the kindergarden we went as kids.

'Damn..The memories..'

   I looked around but he wasnt there.Then I remembered Atsumus old house.We would play there all the time.I ran to the place and as soon as I got there I started looking everywhere.The backyard,the apartment...He wasnt there..

"Fuck.."

   I noticed I have only 18 minutes.I started to panick.I couldnt control my breathing...I was having a panick attack.I gasped for air and then I rushed to take the pills from my pocket then I gulped 3 of them.After awhile I finally calmed down.I grabbed my phone and started texting Atsumu.

You

Another hint?

Atsumu <3

This is your last hint..
Hangout

You

Childhood,Best Friends,Hangout?
....

seen

   I turned off my phone.

'A hangout place we used to go to as kids..'

   I had 12 more minutes.I was thinking and thinking trying to remember any places.Then a sertain place came on my mind.This sertain place was the field.The field Atsumu and I would go to almost everyday until Middle school.How the heck was I so stupid?!That was Atsumus favorite place!How could I forget something as important as that place.I had 10 more minutes left.

You

Atsumu Im coming..Dont you dare do anything stupid.

Atsumu <3

You found out?

You

Yes now stay where you are!

Atsumu <3

9 more minutes Sakusa..

   I realized that I was pretty far from that place so I started running.Moments passed and then my phone had a notification.

Atsumu <3

8 more minutes..

   I ran and ran not caring for anything or anyone.I could hear my phone buzzing from time to time.

Atsumu <3

7 more minutes..

Atsumu <3

6 more minutes..

Atsumu <3

5 more minutes..

Atsumu <3

4 more minutes..

   I was finally there and I started looking for Atsumu.I couldnt see him.I looked around and looked everywhere.He wasnt there..

Atsumu <3

The times over..
Goodbye Omi..I love you ❤

   I stared at the texts shocked.

"No.."

"NO!"

   Then I saw a person stand up from a tree.I looked at him.It was..It was Atsumu..I started running towards him while crying.

"ATSUMU!"

   The other male pulled out a gun.

"ATSUMU NO!"

    He pointed it at his head.

"ATSUMU PLEASE!"

    I cried out trying to stop him.As soon as he was right infront of me I stopped.

"Atsumu..Give me the gun.."

"Im sorry..Omi.."

"ATSUMU NO!"

   I jumped at the other male who had pulled the trigger.We fell on the ground and I saw blood coming from Atsumu.

"N-Ngh.."

   I saved Atsumu, but he was still shot.I had saved him from shooting his head.Atsumu was still alive.

"A-Atsumu..Your..Your shoulder.."

"Atsumu why..?"

"Atsumu..."

   I cried resting my head on his chest.

"A-Atsumu..Why?!"

"I-Im sorry Omi.."

   I continued crying even harder while picking Atsumu up to go to the hospital.While I was rushing to the hospital I noticed Atsumu was unconscious.

"A-Atsumu?"

______________________________________________