5.

Sakusa's POV

You

Atsumu where the hell are you?!

seen

Atsumu?

seen

Dont leave me on read god damn it!

seen

Just so you know we are looking for you.So show yourself..

seen

Atsumu <3

No.

You

Atsumu lets talk please!Whats wrong?!Tell me!

Atsumu <3

Why do you even care..?
You never cared about me..
You hate me..Sakusa Kiyoomi.

You

WHAT?
WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU THAT?!I FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU ATSUMU SO FUCKING MUCH!
EVERYBODY DOES!

Atsumu <3

...
Bye.

You

Atsumu..Wha has gotten onto you?We will find you soon Atsumu just..please..

seen

   I turned off my phone.What was wrong with Atsumu?What happened?Did I do something?
  The doorbell cut off my thinking and me and Osamu ran to the door.As soon as Osamu opened the door, Suna jumped in.

"Osamu whats happening?!Is Atsumu alright?Are you alright?Please tell me everything is ok!Osamu-"

"Rin calm down..We're all stressed.."

"The others cant join us but they wish us luck.They are bussy."

"Oh hey Kita-San."

"Hey Kiyoomi."

"Ok so whats the plan?"

"So Ill send you all some locations and youll go look for him there."

   I pulled out my phone and sent a bunch of locations to everyone.As we got out of the house we all went different ways and started looking for Atsumu.The first place I went to was the diner wich me and Atsumu loved going to.We would eat there all the time.I looked around and even asked the employees if they had seen him.As I expected they said no.So I looked outside the diner but he wasnt there.I left for the next location.The park we would always hang out.I looked over the benches and even the trees.Atsumu loved climbing the trees and would always fall for some reason.He wasnt at the park either.I then heard my phone and I assumed it was a text from the team..But then I stared shocked at my phone as I looked at the texts..

Atsumu <3

You have one hour left to find me Omi-Kun ❤ If you dont find me during that time well..what can I say..Anyway wish you luck ❤ (Think carefully if you actually care..)
I might also give some tiny hints as the time passes by. ❤

"Wh-What..?!"

_______________________________________________________

Hey Hey Hey!

So anyways- Yes I know the chapters arent long but theyre meant to be that way so-

So I hope you like it so far!And thank you so much for 100+ reads! It means so much TwT

Oh and- Check out my new Bokuaka story!
"Enemies [] Bokuaka"

Luv y'all

-Errory