10.

Sakusa's POV

I kept staring at Atsumu's texts for the past 1 hour still trying to proccess what I had just read.Atsumu liked me..?And he thought I didnt...-I was so confused.After finally snapping out of my thoughts I got up from the couch and went to make dinner.I was gonna go visit Atsumu tomorrow and ask if he'll be my boyfriend. 'Damn that boy makes me feel butterflies even when Im not with him-' I thought.I could feel the butterflies in my stomach just thinking about him.

After I ate and cleaned up everything I went outside to buy something for Atsumu. After awhile of seraching I found a really cute bear plush.I decided to buy it so I did. When I got back home I sewed a little Inarizaki shirt and put it on the bear. 'Perfection' I wasnt the type of people to do such stuff but I would do alot of things when it came to Atsumu..I was really excited about tomorrow so I went to bed.

I woke up and went to the bathroom to fix myself.Thats when I realized what I was going to do today.I panicked at first but then I checked the hour and it was still early.So I finished preparing,ate breakfeast and then I was ready.I walked to the hospital since it wasnt very far away.As I got in my stomach butterflies started to kick in again.I was nervous but I pushed it away.I went to Atsumus room and then nervousky opened the door after knocking.

"H-Hey 'Tsumu.."

"Oh- Hi Omi-Kun!Dont have to be so nervous geez!"

"Heh..Well here this is for you.."

"Omg- Omi-Omi did this,for me?!!Thank you!Its so cute!"

"No problem..So how are you feeling?"

"Better honestly."

"Soo..."

Then an awkward silence..I realized I had to talk first so..

"Atsumu.."

"Hm?"

"I've been meaning to ask you this for some time now..Atsumu..You always make me happy and I can feel those butterflies in my stomach everytime I think about you..I love you Atsumu..Will you be my boyfriend..?"

Atsumu stared at me shocked at first but then a deeb red blush covered his face.

"OmG oMi KuN yEr sO cuTe I cAnT- YES!!!!"

I smiled at him and then he smiled back in that cute way he always does.I leaned closer on him and then I kissed him.He kissed back.This was probabky the best day of my life..I didnt even care about germs and so I just wanted Atsumu..As we were kissing we heard the door opend and then a gasp.

"'TSUMU IS GAYYYYY!!!"

"OMG SAMU WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN OUR MOMENT GOD DAMN IT!!!"

"HAHAHAHHA-"

Osamu stopped laughing because Suna had smacked him.He smiled at us and then Osamu started whining.

"Oww..Rinn what was that for??"

"Thats for ruining my ships' moment."

"Anyways are you dating now Tsumu?"

"Yep!Im married to my precious Omi-Kun❤"

"..Yeah- Were dating.."

"YES MY SHIP FINALLY SAILED!!AFTER SO MUCH YEARS OF SHIPPING YOU GUYS!FINALLY!"

Suna jumped up and down.It was Osamus turn to smack Suna.What a weird couole dont ya think?

"Anyway we will be leaving continue the moment!"

Them they rushed to leave.I smiled at Atsumu and then we kissed some more.2 hours of chatting,talking and even kissing later.

"I love you so much Atsumu..Please promise youll never leave me.."

"I- I promise Omi.."

"I love you so much..I- I thought those messages..When you said you were gonna..I thought they would be your two last messages..Atsumu..I-"

"Shhh...Its ok Omi..Im sorry...Im here now dont cry..I love you..."

"I love you too.."

And with that we fell assleep on Atsumus hospital bed cuddling together.That was the best day of my life.The day I finally confessed to my childhood crush..I was so happy..I really,really was..

____________________________________

FNUWKXJRJSOSKSK 

IM FINALLY DONE!!!

This book was probably the reason I started writing..

Thank you so much for reading this❤❤😭😭❤❤

Im sorry to announce but this book you finished reading "His two last messages"

I STILL CANT BELIVE THAT I HAVE ALMOST 700 VIEWS ON THIS!!!IM SO LEGIT HAPPY!!

Im also really sorry if this chapter is kinda bad..Its 3 am-

Anyways yeah..

Thank you so much❤

Now that I finished this book Im gonna start working on my Haikyuu and Danganronpa book.Go check it out if you havent owo

Anyways thats it for now..

Be safe❤❤

-Errory

(Notice how I havent put the book on completed btw.. ;) )