14.

Atsumu's POV

"NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO..NO."I kept screaming.

"T-Tsumu please c-calm down!"Osamu stuttered trying to hug me.

"Tsum Tsum!Its gonna be okay!"Bokuto stated.

"NO ITS NOT!ITS ALL MY FAULT!I SHOULDNT HAD DONE THAT!I MADE HIM ANGRY..AND SAD!HE HATES ME,HE HATES ME!HE FUCKING HATES ME!HOW IS THAT OKA-"I shouted sitting on the floor holding my head and crying loudly.But then Osamu hugged me making me flinch.It was a warm hug and it made me calm down hust a bit.

"Shh..Its gonna be okay..I promise  you.."He says.

"S-Samu..I-I..I messed u-up.."

"No you didnt..Trust me its gonna be alright..Take deep breaths.Brother promises you that its gonna be okay.."

Sometimes childish stuff like 'brother' Samu used,would calm me down.Osamu knew.Even though we fought the whole time we loved each other.We were brothers after all and we would do everything about eachother.

"S-Samu..Is it gonna be a-alright..?"

"Yes 'Tsu..It is gonna be alright.."

"P-Promise..?" I melted even more into the hug.

"Promise.."He said.

I rested onto his shoulder crying while he comforted me.The others watched shocked.Komori was texting and trying to contact Sakusa.Bokuto and Hinata was watching shocked,while Hinata was on the verge of tears.Suna and Akaashi was trying to comfort me and the rest of the Msby team was talking with the others trying to calm everyone down.

"I need to go to the bathroom.."

Sakusa's POV

Komori kept calling and messaging me.I didnt care.I had to get to the dorms.I had to cry.I had to let it all out.I had to..I had to forget about Atsumu.I had to forget everything.

I thought while running.It started to rain eventually and I got soaked.After awhile I finally arrived shut the appartement's door and went to my room.I got my jacket and showles off,threw them and jumped on the bed.Then I bursted in tears.

"WHY?!"

"WHY YOU FUCKING IDIOT?!"

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

"WhHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

"WHY ATSUMU..WHY??!"

"AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!"

"WHY..?!"

"Why..?"

I kept shoting and crying.I was loosing control.I was trying to hyrt myself but then Komori bursted in the room.

"KIYOOMI?!WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOURE GONNA RIP YOUR SKIN OFF LIKE THAT!"

"Komori..I- I dont know what to do..I hate myself..I- I.."

"Shh..Its ok.I understand..You didnt umderstand Atsumu though.."

"What was there to understand.He was cheating on me with Kita.And he was going to break up with me right there infront of the whole-"

"He wasnt going to break up with you,Sakusa."

"H-Huh..?"

"He was going to ask you for marriage."

______________

SPICY-

WELP THERE YOU GO-

CLIFFHANGER >:)

SEE YOU NEXT TIME UWO

-Errory