8.

Atsumu's POV

   I woke up in a hospital.I couldnt remember anything for a few moments.But then I remembered and I lifted my head up only to feel the strong pain on my shoulder.

"N-Ngh-"

   After that the pain slowly went away and i mangaed to sit up.I started staring at my bandaged shoulder,when I realized that there was someone next to me sleeping on a chair,And that someone was no one else then...

'Sakusa Kiyoomi.'

   I didnt want to wake him up so i slowly lowered my self to the hospital bed so I could go back to sleep.But while I was doing that I felt the sharp pain coming from my shoulder again.

"A-AH!"

   I just couldnt help it..It hurt alot.My head started slowly spinning as I saw Kiyoomi who was looking at me shocked while getting up to get the doctors.

"Atsumu?!"

   A few moments later I saw the doctors rushing in while helping me.A hour had passed and I felt better.But then Kiyoomi came in.I had some explaining to do...

"A-Atsumu..I-"

"Im sorry.."

I aologized.

"Im sorry for being such an asshole..and so annoying..Im sorry..I didnt mean to worry all of you..Im sorry.."

"You're not..What made you think all these things..Whta made you change..?What did I do wrong..Please tell me Atsumu..Please.."

   Kiyoomi started tearing up.He looked...hurt..

"I-Im sorry...I really a-am.."

"But why Atsumu?!Why did you hurt yourslef?!"

"Because..I-I felt worthless..Like..Nobody cared for me.."

"I CARE ABOUT YOU ATSUMU!I MIGHT BE GERMAPHOBIC BUT I CARE ABOUT YOU!I KNOW I DONT SHOW IT!I KNOW I LOOK LIKE I DONT CARE!BUT I DO ATSUMU,I ALWAYS CARED ABOUT YOU!"

"K-Kiyoomi..I-"

"I-I love you Atsumu..."

   I looked at him shocked.Did he mean it just as friends?Or in the other way..?Before I coud think any longer Kiyoomi ran out of the room.I was still shocked.

"Y-You love me..?"

   I was still trying to proccess everything.'I messed up..Im sorry..'After a few moments of thinking I finally came back to my senses when Osamu and Suna came inside.I looked at them,they looked at me.I didnt want to talk to them.I had messed up alredy.I didnt want to upset my brother even more.I just couldnt..

"O-Osamu-"

   I was stopped by my brother softly hugging me.He gave me a warm hug and started crying.

"Atsumu..Im sorry.."

"No Im sorry.."

"Atsumu..Im sorry for being such a bad brother..I never realized that I was hurting you..Im sorry...Please forgive me for how terrible ive been with you.."

" 'Samu..Ofcourse I forgive you..Im also sorry for everything ive done..."

"Never leave me again idiot.."

   I smiled while I brought my arm up to hug back.Then I looked over at Suna who was taking a picture and smiling at me.

"Im also sorry if Ive been mean to you Atsumu.."

"Its ok Suna..But..Wait.Why were yer taking pictures?"

   Osamu turned around and looked over at Suna.

"I saw you hugging for the first time so I needed a pic."

"S u n a r i n . "

"Im not deleteing it. Bleh--"

    Suna went out of the room and left me and Samu together.

"Well then Atsumu were gonna leave.But were gonna come visit everyday.I promise."

"Ok bye."

"Bye"

___________________________________________________   

   Hours had passed while I was scrolling on my phone.I was bored and still was thinking about what happened.But I was mainly thinking about Kiyoomi..Thats when I finally decided to text him.So I opened texts and started typing.

You

Kiyoomi..?What did you mean..?

seen