9

Maggie

"Okay okay! Double time!" Lou said with an authoritative voice as we entered the dressing room. Suddenly, her staff are doing their own work. Busy bees!

I didn't know that we will be flying to Los Angeles just for this shoot! I didn't have my stuff with me, so we dropped by my apartment to get it. Lou told me not to bring clothes anymore because she'll handle everything. This shoot is really not my thing but when Lou talked to me, I was really scared, I didn't have any choice but to follow her. Geeeez.

"Okay, Margaret, please come with Jenny, she'll fix you."

"Okay, Lou. See you later" She gave me an assuring smile and nodded at me. I'm really scared of what might happen to me!!!

They let me choose one of Lou's collection and I chose a pair of ripped jeans, a white bralette and a denim jacket. Her clothes are really comfortable, yet stylish!

When I went to the studio, Louis is in the front doing his individual shot. He really does looks good. In every posing he did, takes my breath away. He's really good at this thing. Who would have thought that The Sass Masta from Doncasta could turn out to be something like this?

After some shots, he went to Lou and they're talking about something and he headed towards me. He didn't smile or talked to me, then Lou shouted from his back.

"Uhm, Margaret, please do me a favor and fix Louis' hair. Put a wax on his bangs. Just do something nice to it please" I gave Lou a two thumbs up and smiled at her. "Thank you!" She mouthed at me.

I went to the dressing room where the hair products are. And when I turned around, I saw Louis from the door just staring at me. I did a huge gulp before talking to him because I am really really nervous. What if he say something mean to me again?

"Uhm, Louis, I hope you don't mind" I said and he nodded.

I put some stuff on his hair and while I'm fixing his bangs, he stared at my eyes. We're face to face now and staring at each other's eyes.

Oh, how I missed being close to him like this.

I can see his blue orbs perfectly. I want to say something but no words are coming out from my mouth. I'm trying to read his eyes but I don't know if it's sadness or hatred I saw.

We are now just staring at each other and I got held up and just stuck touching his bangs with my hand. I can't move my body, even my hand. I am hypnotized by his eyes.

I'm not quite sure if there are other people seeing us in this awkward situation.

We're so engrossed with our own little world when someone intentionally coughed to get our attention. I close my eyes and looked slowly at the person.

"Miss Parson it is now your turn for the shoot" It was Jenny, and she went outside after telling me that. She didn't wait for us to say something, maybe she was embarrassed to see us in that moment.

Louis, then, followed her without saying anything to me. I just shrugged. What's new? Ever since we saw each other again, he always avoided me. I should be really getting used to it.

Louis

All of us must have a shot together with Maggie. I am currently waiting for my turn and I'm really nervous about that. She's really good in front of the camera. Surprisingly, she knows what she's doing, very professional. But I don't know why I am feeling this way. Awhile ago at the dressing room, I felt like hugging her. I should really control myself whenever she is around. I don't want to give in because she's the one who left for no reason.