12

Maggie's POV

It's almost 12 in the afternoon when I woke up. I decided to go to the kitchen to have some brunch, then I realized that no one's here downstairs. Are they still sleeping? I guess so.

I'm cooking lunch for all of us, when Harry came in the kitchen wearing nothing but boxers.

My eyes widened and so was his. He hurriedly went upstairs again and we he got back he's wearing shirt.

"Sorry about that. I forgot there's a girl in our house" He said and stand next to me.

I chuckled at his reaction "It's okay. It'll only for a day or two, I guess. Sorry for barging in"

"Nah, it's fine. It'll be fun having you around. And safer for you to be here" He said. "Whatcha doing?"

"Cooking lunch. Bet you guys are hungry" I smiled at him and continue cooking. He leaned on the kitchen counter and stared at me as if he wants to ask me something. It's really getting awkward so I asked him, "Is there something you want to tell me or ask me?"

His eyes widened and he shook his head. I just squint my eyes and he chuckled.

"You girls are unbelievable! I don't know if it's instinct or you are just great at assuming stuff"

"I think it's the latter" And we laughed. "But, seriously, what is it?"

Harry sighed and said, "The other day, I heard you and Louis had a small talk. He asked you about your mom"

My eyes widened. What the???? What will I tell him??? It's obvious that Louis don't want anybody to know about our past.

"Maybe he's just checking up on her? You know. I could ask you how's your mom as well." Lame excuse, Maggie.

"You guys aren't talking that much, and he suddenly asked about your mom, and your mom misses him? And you asked about his and his mom misses you? Yeah, that's what people who barely talk to each other start a conversation" He smirked.

I guess there's no freaking way I could get away with it. He heard everything.

I sighed and whispered, "If I tell you, promise me you won't tell anyone"

He smiled at me. He zipped his mouth and threw away an invisible key. I chuckled at his actions. "I promise" he whispered

I told him everything about the past. When we were still little kids up to the day I left Doncaster. But I didn't tell him the reason why we had to leave.

"So, you're Maggie" He said. What? He knows about me

I nodded "So you know about me?"

"Louis talked about you before and he even wrote songs about you"

I can't help myself but blush... Louis wrote a song about me

Suddenly Harry poked my head "Stop smiling like an idiot. He still hates you for what you did"

I pouted at him "I know that. But my reason is valid. If only he would hear me out"

"He will. If he's ready"

"But what song is that?" I said smiling, trying Harry to tell me those songs by charming him.

"He never really actually admitted that it was for you." I pouted. Maybe he's making fun of me. "But, based on those songs, we all know it's about you"