10

Maggie

After the shoot, the boys and I decided to eat some light lunch. I don't want to spend too much time with them because of Louis, but they were insisting.

I'll be going back later in NYC, but the boys will stay because they still have some arrangements to finish here. Busy peeps.

"Sorry for interrupting, but can I have a second with Margaret?" Lou looked so worried right now.

I smiled at her, reassuring her, "What's wrong, Lou?"

"We better be going" Liam said and the boys were about to stand up, but Lou stopped them.

"No, it's okay." And then they smiled at Lou "Margaret, there was a problem with the flight. We can not fly you back in New York because the snowstorm there is going crazy"

"Oh, that's okay. I'll just stay in a hotel. A motel will do." I smiled at her. That's not a problem, I can stay anywhere, as long as there'll be food and bed!

"No!" Harry protested "Stay with us. It will be fun"

"That's a great idea! What do you think?"

I don't know why but my eyes landed on Louis who's currently staring at me. It is as if he's also waiting for my answer.

"I don't want to be a burden, guys. It's okay to stay in a hotel for a while" I smiled at them.

Louis sighed "It's safer for you to stay with us." He said and stand up. I looked at his back as he walked away

"So?" Lou said and I looked at the boys who are giving me bright smile.

"I'll stay with the boys" and they all screamed like wild animals. I looked at Louis who has earphones on and just looking far-away.

Harry nudged me and gave me a smile "You like him, don't you?"

Okay? Where did that come from? "No! It's just weird that he actually cares for my safety"

"Tommo is a great guy. He's the goofiest among us all. We just don't know why he was rude to you before, but he actually cares about you" Zayn said and giving me a teasing look.

I shove is face away from me "Stop teasing me. You all care for me, I didn't give any meaning to it"

"Yeah, but with Louis it's different" Niall poked my cheeks and gave me a teasing look!

Liam did the same on my other cheek and said, "Why don't you just admit it?"

"Nothing to admit to you guys" I told them and stuck my tongue out. They all groaned and I laughed at their reaction.

We packed our stuff and had 2 hours of car ride going to One Direction's mansion. It's really really huge! I can't believe that only five of them live here. And they don't usually stay here always.

When we got to the house, all five boys raced inside. They're all cute! Very childish.

But wow! I'm really mesmerized right now! The house is so big! I wonder how many rooms it has?

"Love it?" I almost jumped. These people are sneaky! Lou laughed "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry. Yeah. I love it!"

"You'll stay here for quite some time. Let the boys tour you around. We better be going. Enjoy your stay." Lou said and she went away with her staff.