13

Louis

I don't know why, but after our little talk by the pool, my hatred for her was totally gone. I wanted to hug her that time but it'll be too embarrassing and weird!

I know everything now! Everything started to make sense!Why she had to leave Doncaster, why she didn't even call me. I totally understand now. I want to make it up on her. I just don't know how.

It tears me down to know that her parents got divorced. If I only knew, I could have been there for her. It must have been hard for her dealing with those kind of stuff. Even her mom! She's a very nice woman. She treated me like her son, it must've hurt her twice as much as Maggie's. I want to know what happened to her parents. What exactly happened that night.

And when I found out that his ex boyfriend cheated on her? Gosh! If I was there, I could have been the one punching him. But it was great to know that she did it for herself. How courageous of her. She's still the Maggie I know. Not letting anyone put her down.

All the boys have their own plans for tonight, they were inviting me but I refused because I know it'll be a perfect opportunity to talk to Maggie. So, I looked for her and saw her watching TV alone.

"Hey, Maggie" I greeted her. I brought a bag of chips and two cans of soda just to be casual, but I am really nervous right now!

She slowly looked at me and smiled, I know she's happy that we finally got the chance to talk about our past. "Hey, Lou"

"Maggie, uh, is it okay if uh——" I wasn't done with my sentence because I'm really nervous right now, but then someone just interrupted me!

"HEY GUYS!" I heard Harry's voice from the garden. Maggie and I watched him enter the house and he sat beside Maggie and put her arms around her. "Whatcha watchin'? Ooooh! Friends!" Harry exclaimed when he saw what Maggie is watching.

"Yeah, you love that show too?" Maggie asked her. Harry nodded and gets the bag of chip I brought. I looked at him in disbelief! Hazza! How could you be so insensitive right now?

"I thought you were going out?" I asked Harry. He was supposed to be out with some girl! Not here, in between me and Maggie!

Harry just shrugged "Eh, I got lazy. I'd rather be here watching Friends." He answered me without removing his eyes on the screen.

Maggie looked at me again, and smiled weakly, "What were you saying?"

I sighed because I cannot talk to her in front of anyone. I just want us to have a privacy. So I just shook my head and said, "Nothing. I just wanna watch also, if that's fine with you"

I'll just wait for Harry to go to his room because I really want to talk her about this matter. I never got the chance before! All the boys are always with her, especially Harry. They are becoming so close nowadays. Feels like Harry has the urge of protecting her. Well, he's kinda protective over anyone. But why am I jealous of the attention she's getting? I'm really confused..

"Sure thing" She answered and the three of us just watched. I can't help but be jealous of them. Harry can be around her without feeling uncomfortable, we were like that before. But now everything changes, and I hope we can go back to the way it's supposed to be.

After watching several episodes, I decided to give up and just sleep. Harry and Maggie are massive fans of Friends and nothing could stop the both of them from binge watching, I'll just let it be. Maybe now's not the right time.