17

Maggie

It's already 4 in the morning when Douglas decided to drop me home. We didn't notice the time because we were having so much fun! We talked about lots of things! We never ran out of topics to talk about and I think this is a great start.

I saw that he is really a great guy. I kinda felt guilty because later is his flight going back to England, and he never got a chance to rest because of our date. But yeah, I didn't hold him back, he chose to stay, and I really appreciated that.

He was insisting on dropping me off my door but I told him to get some rest before his flight. He was really persistent but in the end, he just lets me win. When I got to my apartment, I saw Louis sitting on the corner and he's resting his head on my door.

I noticed that his position is quite uncomfortable. He might hurt his back and neck!

But what the heck is he doing here at this hour???

I kneeled in front of him and poked his cheek slowly "Hey, Lou."

He didn't wake up, instead he just moved a little. It's really hard to wake him up until now! Ugh!

I moved closer to him and stared at his face. When did he become this handsome? His nose is really pointed, his face is so angelic. I love that he has growing beard, it looks good on him. And his lips... it's just... so... perfect.

I noticed that he moved again. It almost gave me heart attack because he might see me staring at him. That'll be really awkward.

"Louis, wake up" I told him and shake his arms slightly, and that's when he slowly opened his eyes. "What are you doing here?"

Instead of answering my question, he just glared at me and talked coldly "Open this damn door."

Gosh. He's really scary right now. I hurriedly open the door and when we got inside. He looked at his phone and started raising his damn voice at me.

"IT'S ALREADY PASSED 4 IN THE MORNING AND YOU JUST GOT HOME???"

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" I shouted back at him! What the heck is he trying to pull off now???

"I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU, MAGGIE! AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO TURN OFF YOUR PHONE"

"I TOLD YOU I WAS WITH DOUGLAS. WE JUST HAD DINNER!"

He looked at me in disbelief "DINNER? MAGGIE IT'S ALREADY MORNING! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU GUYS EAT FOR DINNER THAT TOOK YOU SEVERAL HOURS TO FINISH?"

"DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU ALL THE DETAILS OF OUR DATE?" I want to calm down but this man is really getting on my nerves! I don't see any problems, he's just making something to fight about.

"DATE?! I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A DINNER, HOW COME YOU'RE ALREADY DATING SOMEONE?"

He's really impossible! Why do I feel like I have to tell me every single details of that simple date! I'd be gladly to share it to him if he weren't reacting this way!

"YOU KNOW WHAT, LOUIS, I'M SO FREAKING TIRED AND SLEEPY. I DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY TO TELL YOU EACH AND EVERY SMALL DETAILS ABOUT THAT DATE. I'M GONNA SLEEP NOW. STAY HERE AS LONG AS YOU WANT, JUST DON'T KNOCK ON MY DOOR OR TALK TO ME EVER."

I told him and went inside my room. Geeeez. I'll just stay here until he leaves. My night was really fun but he went here just to ruin it. He really has the power to ruin my night, huh.

After several minutes, I heard the door slammed. Maybe Louis went out already. Well, that's a good thing! I can now sleepy peacefully. Gosh. Since when did he become this annoying?

Where We Land (Louis Tomlinson // One Direction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara