18

Maggie

"Where do you want to go?" Louis asked me.  We are in his car and we're just strolling around New York city while thinking of a place to go to.

I looked at my watch and it's just 9 in the evening. I think I know a great place to go at this time.

"I've never been at the top of the Empire State building." I told him. His face lightened up and I know that he's excited also.

"Empire state, here we go!" He shouted and we both screamed like kids! Yey! I can finally go to the Empire State tower! Years of staying in NYC and I've never been there!

It is surprisingly not crowded here tonight, I know that this place usually have many people. But yeah, it's better this way. We can enjoy this place so much without getting mobbed by Louis' fans.

This is really wonderful. The stars are closer now, I can feel the breeze on my face, and the view is really lovely. The city lights are really spectacular.

I'm busy enjoying the view when Louis suddenly hugged me from behind. I was suddenly stiffened by his action. My mind is flooded by so many thoughts and I cannot even begin to elaborate what I'm feeling right now.

Louis. What are doing to me? Are you trying to mess with me? Because it's working really well.

I wanted to ask him that but no rightful words came out of my mouth. So, I just carefully released myself from his hug and faced him.

"Hey, idiot. Where do you think my apartment is located?" I asked, trying take the awkwardness away. I don't know if he feels awkward, but I do. He's acting like a completely different person again.

He chuckled and shrugged "Hmmm, I'm guessing, this part." He pointed East. Hmmmm. Guess he's wrong.

"Nah, I'm guessing this side." I told him and he stared at where I pointed at. Then there's an awkward silence between us for a while.

I can sense that he's staring at me. I want to tell him to stop and just look at the view, but that'll be more awkward! So I just acted like nothing is wrong, but deep inside I want to shake him off and ask him to put away this brand new Louis and bring back the old one. The Louis who treated me like a guy.

I want to ask Louis why did he change? Why did he become this mushy and touchy? This is not the Louis I was friends with.

I tried making the situation light by teasing him and joking around. I'm glad that he went along with it. He acted like a friend again and it's better this way. I don't want to see the sweet Louis again. It's weird and awkward.

We've been goofing around when a song started playing. Where we land by Ed Sheeran.

"Dance with me." Louis said and pulled me back to him and now we're just inches away from each other.

I slightly slapped his chest but he just chuckled. He put his hands on my waist while I put mine on his shoulder.

He is so close now that I can perfectly see his beauty. I just can't believe that he is so gorgeous, and well, sexy. And his smell, it's really, really good.

I hate it when he acts mushy but I'm feeling something different for him??? What is this madness??? I don't want it when he's staring at me, but I can't stop myself from staring at him! My mind is also giving me weird thoughts about Louis!

Why do I think of him as someone gorgeous lately? And SEXY? WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME? Before I tell Louis to stop with his weird actions, I should first learn to think of him as Louis again! Simply Louis! Not the gorgeous, sexy, beautiful, Louis! Just the Louis Tomlinson from Doncaster.