20

Louis

I don't know what's running inside Maggie's mind right now. I don't know if she's mad, happy, confused, I don't know!! And I'm dying to know but I cannot force her. I just kissed her awhile ago, for all I know everything is just sinking in.

She asked me to drop her off at Emma's flat. I wanted to kiss her before she gets out of the car, but I was afraid that she might get mad at me. I just held her hand tightly and hugged her before she went out.

When I got home, Niall and Zayn are busy playing video games. While Liam and Harry are just chilling on the couch. I get a beer from the fridge and decided to join them.

"Hey, Lewis. What's up? You seemed buggered?" Zayn asked me while he's playing.

Liam offered me a bowl of chips and I get some. This is going to be a looooong story, and I need them to give me some advice.

"I think Maggie's mad at me" I told them. The boys looked at me, except for Niall and Zayn, who are engrossed with playing.

"Why is that, lad?" Niall asked without removing his eyes on the screen.

I told them everything that happened. From the moment I saw her until I dropped her off at Emma's flat. The throwing of the phone, skating, and the kissing.

Their eyes are so wide right now that it could literally pop out. The two boys left their games and sat in front of me. My lads are that nosy.

"I don't think she's mad" Liam comforted me. I know they're just trying to make me feel better. If only they saw Maggie's reaction.

"I have to go." Harry said and ran outside our house and all of us were surprised at what he did. Not too long, we heard a car coming out of the garage.

"Where is he going?" Niall asked and we all just shrugged. We all have no idea what's happening to Harry. Why did he leave all of the sudden???

Well, the rest of the lads are really trying their best to make me feel better, but I know I still have to explain everything to Maggie. I know she's as confused as I was before, and I don't want to put any pressure on her.

Also, I don't want her to think that I was just messing with her. I love her and I really care for her. I guess the "just-make-her-feel-what-I-feel-about-her plan" doesn't work at all.

Maggie

I asked Louis to drop me off at Emma's place because I really need some girl's advice on this!!! Louis' been driving me crazy and I don't think I can handle this alone anymore!

"Emma, I know you're pregnant and tired but I need your help" I told her as soon as I got inside of her apartment. She was about to say something when someone called my phone. It's Harry.

"Where are you?"

"Huh? I'm at Emma's. Why?" Emma looked at me confusingly and I just closed my eyes and sighed.

"I know you're at Emma's, dummy. Message me her exact address." Harry said and hung up. I messaged him Emma's address and he didn't reply. Weirdo.

"What's wrong?" She asked me as she put beer on the table. She sipped a glass of milk and sat in front of me.

I decided to tell her everything from the start. Like everything. From the Doncaster days, well except for the family issue because she already knows it.

I'm about halfway through my story when someone knocked on the door. Emma opened it and Harry's face appears.

"Hey ya, guys! I brought food!" Harry showed us two plastic bags he is carrying. He entered the house, then put the foods on the table.