19

Maggie

Louis' actions towards me changed A LOT. And I really really feel so bad about it. No, not bad. I feel unusually happy? I don't know! I'm so confused right now.

I didn't see anyone after my Empire State hang out with Louis. I always tell him that I'm busy and I see to it that he never see me. I'd tell him that I'm at work, then I'll go to my apartment so late or earlier than usual.

The other boys are also trying to call me but whenever I'd answer it, I'd tell them that I'm really busy and hung up. I feel bad about it because I really miss them all. I miss hanging out with those lads.

I've been doing that for four good days until one time, when I got to my apartment's building, someone pulled me and forced, yes forced, me to enter his car. Of course we all know who that person is.

When we got inside his car, I was about to yell at him but he talked to me first. "Were you avoiding me?"

I sensed sadness in his voice. As much as I want to shout at him, I can't. I felt guilty that I've been trying to avoid him for several days already.

Yes, Louis. I was. But I can't say that, it'll be obvious that I am affected and bothered by his actions towards me.

"No, why would I?" I acted innocently.

His face turned into serious mode. Uh oh. He's about to burst out...

"Maggie..."

"Louis..."

"Come on!" He now raised his voice at me. I was surprised when Louis shouted. What the heck is his problem??? It was better when he was calm!

I was about to shout back at him when I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it's Douglas. Okay, his timing is great. I want to show Louis that I have Douglas, and maybe he can stop with the mushy things he's been doing to me.

"Hey, Douglas." I answered my phone. I looked at Louis and it seems that he cannot believe that I'm actually talking to Douglas during our argument.

Well I don't care! He's been keeping me insane lately.

"Hey, where are you?"

I can't tell him that I'm with Louis, and we're currently fighting. I don't want him to think that he's the reason why Louis and I are always in an argument.

"Heading home. Why?"

"There's something I have to tell you"

"What is it?" I looked at Louis and he just looked at his side window. Geeeez. As if I do not know that he's eavesdropping.

"I can't make it to New York this holiday. My family decided to just spend time here in London instead. I'm sorry"

Wow. He's really thoughtful for telling those stuff. To think that he's not even obliged to.

"Hey, it's fine. You don't have to worry about me. Go have fun! Happy holidays!" I told him.

I heard him chuckled and said, "I'll make it up to you when I get back. I miss you"

I don't wanna answer him but Louis has to know that I like Douglas. I decided to take my relationship with Douglas more seriously. I feel bad for Louis but it's better this way. It was his fault after all! Everything was fine until he became mushy and his actions are ruining EVERYTHING.