26

Maggie

It's so peaceful here and I want to stay here for hours, but it seems like it's gonna rain. I decided to go back down but I saw a guy pulling the door. Is it Louis?

"Louis?" He looked at me and he's quite surprise.

He gulped and said, "I think I accidentally locked the door"

My eyes grew larger and went to the door. I tried to pull it open, but it's locked! "Louis, you dumb ass, what did you do?"

"I don't know! I just entered and then it locked! Call someone!"

"My phone is dead." I told him, trying to open the door.

He just shook his head and whispered "Unbelievable"

"Well, why don't you use your phone then"

"I left mine at the office"

"You are unbelievable"

"NO, YOU ARE!" He started shouting again. It's irritating!

I SHOUTED BACK "NO, YOU ARE!"

Then suddenly it rained hard! What the heck! Could this day get any worse????

"What the fuck!" We both said. Ugh! This is the worst!!

"Let's go there" Louis said pointing at the small shed in the corner and we ran towards it.

I'm watching the rain as it pours. It's really getting cold but what choice do we have? It's all his fault that we're both locked out.

He sighed "Maggie, please hear me out"

"I need some rest" I said and tried to find myself a good sleeping position.

Louis laid beside me "She's not my girlfriend or fiancé" he said suddenly.

I rolled her eyes and faced the other side "Goodnight, Louis"

"Okay, then hang out with the Douglas guy!" I looked at him in dismay. He's crazy!!!

"I will, as long as you marry your fiancé!" I shouted back! He's insane! He really can't let go of the fact that Douglas came to my apartment.

He just shook his head "You are really unbelievable"

"Yes. I know. Goodnight" I said and faced the other side again. There's no point in arguing with a very close minded person.

It's been hours already and then rain finally stopped. But my head is getting heavy, I needed to sleep it off before it gets worse.

Louis

"Who's there?" A man said and I hurriedly stand up. I saw Maggie sleeping so I did not wake her up yet.

I walk towards the man and said, "Thank goodness you're here! We've been stuck here since last night. It was raining really hard"

"Mr. Tomlinson? Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes sir. I was stuck with my girlfriend. Let me just wake her up" I said and the man nodded.

"Maggie?" I said and poked her but didn't say a thing. "Come on. The door is open" she opened her eyes. I pulled her up and noticed that she's burning hot. I touched her forehead "You have fever"

She shook her head. "I don't think so"

"Yes, you do. I should take you home" I said and she didn't protest. She's to weak to do so. "Thank you, sir" I told the man and he just nodded.