Chapter 3 Troublemaker

The next day, the raven was walking to school, people were staring at him and talking about in a good way and he ignored it like normal. When it was the middle of the 2nd lesson, Iruka-sensei had to go do something. Sasuke heard and apparently, someone in his class painted on the Hokage stone faces and they need Iruka-sensei to help catch them. Iruka-sensei went and 15 minutes later, the blondie covered in paint entered the classroom followed by their sensei.

"You're no fun Iruka-sensei. How come you're always the one to find me as well?" said Naruto in a bored tone.

"Firstly Naruto, painting on the Hokage stone faces is not something you should do because it causes trouble. Secondly, you're like a brother to me so of course I'll be able to find you easily. Lastly, why do you keep on painting on the Hokage stone faces?" said Iruka-sensei.

"It's because i'll become the best Hokage and surpass the past Hokages dattebayo!" replied Naruto with a goofy grin on his face.

During the lesson, Sasuke noticed that the blondie was sleeping with his head on laying on the desk with his book standing up to cover his face so that Iruka-sensei wouldn't notice. But unlucky for him, Iruka-sensei did notice. Iruka-sensei walked up the classroom and hit Naruto on the head with his fist waking him up.

"Ow. WHO DID THAT!!!" yelled Naruto waking Shikamaru a boy with pineapple hair behind Naruto's up. Shikamaru opened his eyes saying,

"What's with all the noise I can't sleep." He then looked in front of him and saw his classmate arguing with their sensei.

"That's it! You paint on the Hokage stone faces, come in late and sleep in class. You, Shikamaru and Chouji are going to stand outside the classroom in the hallways." said Iruka-sensei in an angry tone.

"What why do we have to as well?" asked Shikamaru.

"Yeah." said Chouji.

"Because I also saw you two sleeping in class as well." answered Iruka-sensei.

"What a pain" said Shikamaru then the three went to stand outside the classroom. Kiba saw that Naruto was in trouble so he scrunched a piece of paper into a paper ball then threw it at their sensei.

"Kiba! join the other 3 in the hallway." said Iruka-sensei. Kiba silently cheered so no one would know. 'Kiba obviously did that to join the others since they're friends and they stick together.' though Sasuke. Then, the raven used a fire breathing technique and aimed it at Iruka-sensei. Luckly, he dodged but it was obvious the raven aimed for him. Sasuke also wanted to join the others but his method isn't simple or nice like Kiba throwing something at their sensei, Sasuke's method was rougher.

"UCHIHA SASUKE! Join the others NOW!" yelled Iruka-sensei. The raven smirked then walked put of the classroom while his fan girls thought, 'Kya!!! Sasuke-kun is so cool. The  jutsu he used is awesome.' . Sasuke went out the classroom and stood next to Kiba who was standing next to the blondie.

"You also got in trouble as well huh Uchiha?" said Shikamaru.

"Mhm." replied the raven.

"How troublesome." said Shikamaru.

Chouji took out a flavored chips packet and asked, "You guys want some?" "Sure." they all whispered so Iruka-sensei wouldn't hear them. They soon ran out of chips then Naruto suggested to skip school and go buy more chips. They all agreed and Sasuke smirked because of how fun it's about to get. Iruka-sensei opened the door and said,

"Alright are you guys sor-." he saw Kiba getting out of the window. "Oh no hurry." said Chouji who's already outside with Shikamaru and Naruto. Kiba quickly hopped out of the window followed by Sasuke and the group started running towards the shops with Iruka-sensei yelling at them in the background.

At the Hokage office, the 3rd saw Naruto running in the village when it's still school time. The 3rd let out a big sigh then smiled and thought, 'Naruto, what am I going to do with you? You're just like you're mother and you look like your father.' .

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!

I hoped you like it.