Chapter 15 Heroes do exist dattebayo!

Team 7 arrived at Tazuna's house and was greeted by Tazuna's daughter Tsunami. In Tazuna's living room, Naruto asked,

"So...what happened when I was trying to find a duck?" Everyone sweat dropped.

"Well...we were screaming about how mad Hokage-sama was going to be when we return and say we've lost you and how he's going to kill us. Then Zabuza was getting annoyed that we ignored him then I told him how scary the Hokage will be when he finds out you're missing then everyone tried to look for you..." replied Kakashi 

"...Pfff hahahaha, even if I didn't come back and actually went missing I don't think jiji will actually do anything extreme or too bad hahaha. You guys were so scared the enemy even helped hahahha" said Naruto while laughing his butt off.

"Naruto, YOU. DO. NOT. UNDERSTAND. He's never really been angry at you because he loves you so much but IF, someone loses you or if you go missing on a mission while WE, were suppose to watch you, the world WILL end!" said Sasuke.

'Wow, I don't think he's lying, he's calling me Naruto not dobe.' thought Naruto. Suddenly, the blondie was tackled with a hug from Sasuke.

"Don't get lost again I was seriously worried." said Sasuke.

"Oh, the duckass was worried about me?" asked Naruto who was still hugged by Sasuke. Sasuke got off of Naruto and Naruto sat up.

"Uh...no, I was scared the Hokage would kill me...yeah that's why." replied Sasuke.

"Hmp! Duck ass."

"Dobe."

"Emo."

"Idiot."

"Annoying smart ass."

"Usuratonkachi."

"WHAT!?"

"I win dobe."

"Damn...F*ck you." said Naruto.

"Hey, no swearing!" said Sasuke.

"Hmp!" said Naruto. Sakura was helping Tsunami and Tazuna was staring at the blondie and the raven.

"Does that happen a lot?" asked Tazuna.

"Yeah, but you'll get use to it." replied Kakashi. Everyone gathered and Kakashi said,

"Ok firstly, Zabuza isn't dead."

"B-but sensei, didn't that hunter nin kill Zabuza." asked Sakura, Kakashi and Sasuke face palmed.

"Firstly I'm pretty sure that hunter nin was on Zabuza's side since the hunter nin came down to help us find Naruto when Zabuza called them. Secondly, hunter nins study parts of the body that could kill people and put people into a death state for a bit so they are professional at knowing which of the human points could cause something. Hunter nins are suppose to take their target's head and burn the body but today the hunter nin took Zabuza instead of taking his head and burning the rest of his body, the hunter nin is a fake." replied Kakashi.

"When throwing the needles at the neck it causes the person to fall into a death state and it takes about 1 week to fully recover." said Sasuke.

"Alright, we'll have 1 full week to train you guys. We'll start tomorrow." said Kakashi. Everyone ate and went to sleep. Naruto slept in the same room as Sasuke and Sakura slept in the same room as Kakashi.

Sasuke POV

When the dobe went missing I was seriously worried, not because I broke the promise with the Hokage or because the Hokage will kill me, but it's because if he really was missing, I won't see his smile or bright eyes anymore. When he came back, I was so relieved and happy. Now I'm sleeping in the same room and the same bed as the dobe, he was hugging me in his sleep and I also hugged him, he was so warm and cute, this has got to be the number 1 best moment, number 2 was when he fell asleep on my shoulder but the banshee was kind of in the way so I had to shut her mouth but now it's peaceful and quiet.