Chapter 19 Encounter with the Suna nins

It was the day after Naruto and his team returned to Konoha after the mission in the Land of waves. He, Sasuke and Sakura were walking in Konoha when Naruto felt like he was being followed. He turned around and he saw a rectangular rock? with 3 holes cut on the side behind him. He kept staring at it and he knew there was something wrong.

"Uh ha! Konohamaru that's you isn't it!" said Naruto pointing at the weird shape rock?.

The rock was knocked over and under it was 3 little kids.

"Impressive of you Naruto-niichan, you found out it was us" said a boy with a long blue scarf.

"Moegi, the sexiest kunoichi, check me out!" said a girl with orange hair.

"Udon, the coolest snot nose ninja."(I forgot what he said) said a boy with brown hair wearing circular glasses. 

"Konohamaru, the next Hokage an Naruto-niichan's rival." said the boy with the long blue scarf.

"And we are...Team Konohamaru!" said the 3 children doing a pose.

"I knew it was you guys. Konohamaru....IF YOU WANT TO BE NEXT HOKAGE YOU'LL HAVE TO BEAT ME FIRST DATTEBAYO!" yelled Naruto.

"YEAH! I'll beat you and become next Hokage Naruto-niichan!" said Konohamaru full of confidence.

"Boss!" said the 3 children in unison.

"Boss! You're now a hero at the land of waves now, so cool!" said Moegi.

"Yeah." said Udon with snot running from his nose.

"Yeah thanks Moegi, thank you too Udon and Konohamaru." replied Naruto.

"Boss, will you play ninja with us? You promised after you return from your mission." said Konohamaru and the other 2 nodded hoping Naruto would agree.

'Hm, playing ninja huh?' thought Sasuke.

'Ninjas playing ninja, so stupid.' thought Sakura.

"Sorry guys but my sensei is holding a team meeting right now. Maybe next time ok?" said Naruto rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ehhh!" said the 3 children in unison sad that Naruto wouldn't play with them. Sakura then walked up to Naruto, crossed her arms and said,

"Naruto hurry! We need to go to the team meeting or sensei will be mad."

Konohamaru and his team looked over to Sakura. Konohamaru smirked and turned to Naruto.

"Naruto-niichan." said Konohamaru. Naruto's attention turned to Konohamaru.

"Yeah Konohamaru?" asked Naruto curious of why Konohamaru called him. Konohamaru smirked again.

"Is she your?" asked Konohamru holding his pinkie out.

Sasuke POV

My team and I were walking in Konoha to our meeting point at the bridge to see our always late sensei Kakashi. The dobe suddenly stopped and looked behind him, I saw a box with rock patterns and 3 holes cut on the side of the box. OH MY GOD! That's the worse disguise I've ever seen in my whole life. Is that like a cosplay? It's was worse then when Itachi got drunk and he jumped on a light pole at night time in the Uchiha compound saying he was Batman, I got to be honest though, when Itachi did that, the moon was behind him and it kind of looked cool but it was annoying because since he was my brother the clan made me get him down and it took ages to make him get get down the pole, he kept thinking he was seriously Batman, first it was funny but when I had to be the one to get him down it was so f*cking annoying, don't even remind me of it. Suddenly, 3 kids come from under the obvious box disguise and introduced themselves as Moegi, Udon and Konohamaru, they immediately congratulated the dobe on becoming the hero of the waves. It seemed like the dobe knew them for a long time because the 3 called him boss. After Naruto turned them down of playing ninja with them, Sakura told him to hurry and I saw a smirked on the kid named Konohamaru's face. He held out his pinkie and asked Naruto if Sakura was dating him. I was furious! SASUKE DOES NOT APROVE OF THIS MODE IS ON!!!!