(Special) Chapter 12 Officially Team 7

It was 7:03AM, Team 7 walked inside the Hokage office and saw Team 10 and Team 8 inside the Hokage office but their teachers weren't with them and the Hokage was standing in front of his desk waiting. A few minutes later, 5 adults, 2 females and 3 males came in the Hokage office one of them also covering one of his eyes like Kakashi dragging Kakashi by the ear.

"Ow ow ow. Why did you have to pull me by the ear?" said Kakashi rubbing his now pink right ear.

"Because you're going to be late." said a teacher with black hair and a beard.

"It doesn't mean you break my front door, bust in my house and drag me by the ear!Plus Obito use to be late as well!" said Kakashi. 

"Obito kind of fixed his habit plus he wasn't going to be late today."replied a woman with black hair and  red eyes. The 5 adults stopped arguing and Naruto asked,

"Sensei, why did you want us to come here and why are there other teams here as well?"

"The Hokage will tell you why." answered Kakashi. Everyone looked at the Hokage.

"Today I'm going to give you a day to hang out with your team and other teams to celebrate that you've passed the test and have officially become a team." said the Hokage. They all went out of the Hokage office and Naruto asked a man that also covers his eye like Kakashi.

"Ne, who are you?" asked Naruto. The man answered,

"I'm Uchiha Obito." (Obito and Rin did not die. Well, Obito technically didn't die anyways)

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto dattebayo!" answered Naruto.

"I can tell, You're like them..." said Obito, he whispered the last part.

"What was that?" asked Naruto.

"Nothing... anyways, see that girl over there? She's Nohara Rin, my crush." said Obito as he points to a girl with brown hair and purple marks on her cheeks. The girl walked up to Naruto and said,

"Hello you must be Naruto! I'm Nohara Rin. Me and Obito are Kakashi's old teammates. You're a Gennin of Kakashi's team right?" asked Rin.

"Yeah I am!" answered Naruto. On the way to the breakfast place, Obito, Rin and Naruto talked with each other, they were getting along easily. After breakfast they went to training ground and Sasuke and Obito had a spar, they accidentally set the training ground on fire since they used fire style techniques. They went to the park next and on the way there Naruto talked to his friends.

"Hey Shikamaru! Who's your sensei?" asked Naruto.

"It's Sarutobi Asuma, the Hokage's son. His the black haired guy with the beard that smokes a lot." replied Shikamaru.

"Hey Kiba! Who's your sensei?" asked Naruto.

"It's Yuhi Kurenai, the lady with black hair and red eyes." replied Kiba.

 At the park, Sasuke bought ice-cream for Naruto which he finished really quickly while Sakura was in the background jealous and then Ino and Sakura started arguing. The teachers were talking together including Rin while Obito chases Naruto for making fun of him. Shikamaru was just hanging out near Hinata and Shino since they were the quietest but he couldn't sleep because all the noises, Hinata was stalking Naruto as he was chased by an angry and embarrassed Obito and Shino was playing with his bugs. Kiba was playing with Akamaru when he accidentally bumped into Chouji and he accidentally made Chouji dropped his chocolate ice-cream. Chouji was mad and used his extension jutsu and grew really big. At this moment(he knew, he f*cked up) everyone tried to stop Chouji while Kiba was running away, the park was kind of destroyed after they were finally able to stop an angry Chouji. It was becoming night time, everyone went to a BBQ restaurant for dinner. After the whole day, everyone was tired and it was time to go home.

"Bye-bye Obito-nii. Bye-bye Rin-oneesan. Bye everyone!" said Naruto cheerfully.

"Bye! See ya another day Naru" said Obito as he waved goodbye. 

"Bye Naru-chan!" said Rin as she was also waving at him.

Sasuke POV

Damn it! I didn't get to spend the whole day with the dobe by myself. But I guess it didn't matter since all that happened was we destroyed everything, rip our sensei wallets, they payed for the damages. The spar with uncle-Obito was nice, I'm honestly fine with uncle-Obito calling Naruto Naru since they're kind of like brothers after a whole day and he like Rin-san. I can't wait for a mission tomorrow! Now I got to charge up my energy, part of the deal/favor from the Hokage to be on the same team as the dobe was to protect him, so I need energy, he's quite troublesome, I think I'm turning into a Nara. Welp who cares.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! This one is a special chapter because why not have one for the teams to hang out and celebrate them officially becoming a team?  I might make another chapter since this one was a special but I might not make another chapter today.

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong the me!