Chapter 18 Back in Konoha

Team 7 was on their way heading back to Konoha from a tiring B-rank mission. Everyone was walking on the ground and Naruto started groaning.

"Can we have a break my legs are hurting a lot." said Naruto.

"Sorry but we need to continue, we need to head back and report the mission to the Hokage. I already sent e letter to him that the C-rank mission was actually a B-rank mission nearly an A-rank and he's probably worried about you so the sooner we get back, the better." said Kakashi then he went back to reading his book.

Sasuke sat knelt and said, 

"Here, get on, I'll carry you."

"B-but Sasuke, you're still hurt from the battle against Haku when you saved me right?" said Naruto blushing a bit because of what Sasuke said to him back then.

Flashback no jutsu*

"S-Sasuke, w-why did you do that for me?" asked Naruto. Sasuke fell down onto the ground and looked at Naruto in the eyes and smiled.

"I don't know dobe, my body just moved on it's own...for you" replied Sasuke

End of flashback no jutsu*

"Relax dobe, I'm not hurt anymore, you healed me when we got back to Tazuna's house with the orange/red chakra remember? Plus, you're tired and your legs hurt right? I don't mind carrying you." said Sasuke.

Naruto got on Sasuke's back and Sasuke started carrying Naruto back. 

(Inner Saskura) "Damn I wish that was me. Hmp, Naruto-BAKA!"

Sakura started to stare at Naruto jealously but she didn't say anything, she just gritted her teeth. Kakashi notice this and thought, 'This is definitely some tea, I just can't wait to spill it with THEM.'   Kakashi mentally chuckled and smiled underneath his mask so no one notices and continues to read his book. It started getting late, Naruto was sleeping while Sasuke carried him on his back.

"Alright, we'll stop here and camp for the night, we should arrive at Konoha at about 12PM or so tomorrow. Wake Naruto up,  Sasuke and Naruto will get dry sticks and Sakura and I will set up the tents and cook the food." said Kakashi.

Sasuke POV

We're now heading back to Konoha after that 'C-rank mission' or should I say B-rank mission. Luckily the dobe didn't die and I survived, if the dobe actually died then the Hokage will be mad and I probably would jump off the Hokage mountain because I can't live without him but luckily, he's alive. The dobe was groaning and he said his legs were hurting so i offered to give him a piggyback ride.

"B-but  Sasuke, you're still hurt from the battle against Haku when you saved me right?" said the dobe.

"Relax dobe, I'm not hurt anymore, you healed me when we got back to Tazuna's house with the orange/red chakrar remember? Plus your legs hurt right? I don't mind carrying you." I replied. 

He got on and I started carrying him on my back. I knew he was probably still tired from chakra exhaustion or something, he's probably in pain the most right now. Besides, this is another chance to get closer to the dobe, this chance is not sliding or slipping away. It was getting late, the dobe is now sleeping while I carrying him on my back, he's so cute. This is my new 2nd favorite moment now, the first was when we had to sleep on the same bed because Tazuna only has 2 extra bed rooms, not like I didn't want to sleep on the same bed with him, and no, I did not do anything to bad to him, I would never do that to him without permission. My 3rd favorite moment with him was when he slept on my shoulder, but then again, the banshee was there and she was about to interrupt so I had to shut her up. Kakashi-sensei stopped in the middle of his tracks and said,