Chapter 14 Horrible time to meet Momochi Zabuza

The chains attached to the 2 figures broke then they both charged at Sakura standing in front of their target...Tazuna the client. When the 2 figures where about to injure Saukura, Sasuke rushes in front of Sakura to help her, the 2 figure's weapons were about to hit Sasuke when Kakashi appeared and knocked them both out.

"Kakashi-sensei! You're alive!" yelled Sakura.

"But I thought you dot ripped apart." said Naruto confused. Naruto looked at where Kakashi was killed and there were logs on the ground.

"Hm, these are the demon brothers, their rouge mist ninjas, they're in the bingo book. Great job Sasuke, and sorry Naruto I didn't help you, I didn't expect you to freeze." said Kakashi.

"Hn. Scary cat." said Sasuke.

"What! I'm not a scary cat." said Naruto as he puffs his cheeks. Kakashi turned to Naruto and inspected in hand that was stabbed by one of the demon brothers.

"Naruto, you've been poisoned, we should head back, then we'll decide if we want to continue the mission. Now our dear client, why did yo lie about the mission? This mission should be a B-rank mission or even an A-rank mission." said Kakashi. 

"Well, in the land of waves, we don't have a lot of money because of Gato, his company does shipping and he's taking the money and the land of waves is pretty much under his control. We can't earn money so we can't afford a mission above a C-rank mission. If we could complete the bridge then the people won't have to suffer anymore." said Tazuna.

"Kakashi-sensei, I want to continue the mission, we can't just leave a person that needs help. I want to help him." said Naruto with determined eyes.

"Naruto! Those ninjas were dangerous. Haven't you heard Kakashi say they're the dmeon brothers? If it wasn't for Sasuke-kun and Kakashi-sensei we would've been killed." Said Sakura.

"I'm also coming." said Sasuke.

"B-but Sasuke-kun."

"I abandon a mission I've accepted." said Sasuke.

"T-then I'm coming with you Sasuke-kun."

"Alright, we'll continue but first, we still need to head back to treat Naruto." said Kakashi. Naruto grabbed a kunai out of his pouch and stabbed his own hand.

"Now I'll be fine Kakashi-sensei." said Naruto blood oozing out of his left hand.

"Naruto, that's brave of you but you might die because of blood loss." said Kakashi closing his eye smiling. Naruto started Panicking and Kakashi checked Naruto's hand and wrapped it with piece of cloth then they continued.

Sasuke POV

That dobe, he scared me when he froze when the demon brothers were about to attack him, well they did since they manage to cut him. Seriously I have to admit that the dobe was brave to stab himself but I was so scared, he's making me worry more than I need to already. But, i should be glad he didn't die from blood loss though, god that dobe! The Hokage was right though.

Flashback no jutsu*

"Sasuke, I want you to be careful, the mission was to escort your client to the land of waves safely but you don't know who you'll run into. In the land of waves I heard there's a shipping company that has hired ex-ninjas so be careful. Please try to protect Naruto, of course he could get hurt, he's a shinobi after all but please try to not let him die. I know you'll protect him without me asking anyways, you already told me you lost to the blue orbs Naruto possesses, it's probably one of Naruto's greatest gifts he was born with." said the Hokage.

"Of course Hokage, I'll try to not let him die." said Sasuke then leaving the office.

End of flashback no jutsu*