Chapter 22 The forest of death

Right now, Team 7 were standing in front of their gate waiting for it to open. Naruto now has a scratch on his left cheek because Anko threw a kunai at him. Team 7 were given a Heaven scroll and need an Earth scroll. The gate opened and all 24 Gennin teams entered the forest. They had 5 days to get another scroll and go to the tower, everyone in their team has to be there to pass. After a few minutes, the Gennins heard screams in the forest. Outside the forest, Anko was there to guard the forest so there's no interference in the test.

'Looks like it's began.' thought Anko as she smiled after she heard the screams.

Where Team 7 were at, they were on the ground and all 3 of them were worried. Sakura who was worried that she would die, Naruto was worried that he would fail the test because the forest of death contains dangerous creatures and poisonous plants, Sasuke wasn't worried he would die or fail though, he was worried about something else...

Sasuke POV

My team landed on the ground and heard screams, some unlucky Gennins probably got eaten by some strange creatures or something. I saw that the dobe and Sakura were both scared and worried, I got to be honest, I was feeling anxious too, I extremely scared that something bad is going to happen to the dobe, I hope our team will be able to make it to the tower and pass. I honestly don't care about bubble gum hair, I just care about the dobe. After a few minutes, the dobe said he really needed to go do his business really quick then he ran to do his business. A few minutes later, the dobe came back, I knew something was wrong about him. The 'dobe' started walking towards us then I threw a kunai at him.

"Sasuke-kun, what are you doing?" asked Sakura.

"He's not Naruto. The real Naruto has a scratch on his left cheek from when Anko threw a kunai at him and this one in front of us doesn't. Also, the real Naruto is right handed and the Naruto in front of us has his kunai holder on his left leg. Lastly, the way he dodged my kunai is different from how Naruto dodges." I said.  

Well, that's what I said but, the truth is, the eyes of the fake Naruto isn't the same as the real Naruto, they were still blue but not the same beautiful blue Naruto has, it didn't sparkle or shine like Naruto's, it wasn't filled with hope, light or determination either. I knew that he wasn't Naruto because his eyes weren't the same blue orbs I feel in love with. 

After he and I fought, I won and we went to look for the dobe. We found him tied up on the ground and untied him. God, do you know how worried I was dobe? Of course I couldn't say that though, even after what I said to the dobe at the land of waves. After what happened, we decided to make a password, I felt someone was listening to our conversation so I decided to make a fake password.

"Alright, after what happened, we should stick together and if we ever need to separate we should make a password to make sure that you're not an impostor. The last time when someone tried to pretend to be Naruto, he wasn't really good at transformation jutsu but there are other shinobis from other villages and we don't know them so they could be an expert at pretending to be someone." said Sasuke. 

"That's a good idea Sasuke-kun, you're so smart not like someone in our team." said Sakura then turning to look at Naruto.

"Hey! That's mean Sakura-chan." said Naruto.

"Whatever Naruto-BAKA." said Sakura.

(Meanwhile with Team Ino-Shika-Cho in another part of the forest)

In another part of the forest of death, Team 10 AKA Ino-Shika-Cho were walking in the forest. Then, they heard fighting and decided to watch. They hid in a bush and saw shinobis from the hidden sand(Suna nins) fighting ninjas from another village. Team 10 were shaking and scared when they saw a certain red head kill all 3 ninjas from the other village without any mercy, he just killed them with his dust release ability(his dust release is how he controls sand). Blood was splattered everywhere on the ground that belongs to other shinobis. Team 10 just witnessed a monster in action while his 2 teammates or should I say siblings, just watched with calm expressions like they've seen him do that before. The boy with face paint(Kankuro) looked at the bush they were hiding in for a few seconds the he started slowly walking towards it, Team 10 tensed and though they were going to die but Team 10 was saved when the red head said,

"Kankuro hurry up." then the boy with face paint left with his team. Team 10 was lucky enough to live another day. They decided to not tell anyone about what they just witnessed.

(Back to Team 7)

"So Sasuke-kun, I think having a password is a fantastic idea but what's our password going to be?" asked Sakura still fanning over how smart the raven is. Sasuke put his fingers under his chin then smirked and replied.

"I got it, I'm only going to say this once so listen closely. When you're asked the ninja song "Ninja chance", you answer: The chance to sneak up when a large number of enemies are making a scene. The quiet place has no secret hideout. It is important for a shinobi to now the right time. The time when an enemy is tired and drops their guard down." said Sasuke.

"I remember the password Sasuke-kun." said Sakura. Naruto looked really confused.

"Ano, can you say it one more time?" asked Naruto.

"Don't tell me you don't remeber it Naruto-BAKA." said Sakura.

"I do, I'm just making sure it's correct." said Naruto sweat dropping.

"As long as you remember it's fine, I don't have to repeat it." said Sasuke. Then, a big wave of wind came and blew Team 7 backwards. Sasuke got up and saw Sakura standing up looking at him but Naruto was no where to be found.

'Where are you dobe?! Please be ok where ever you are.' thought Sasuke worried for the blondie.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!