Chapter 11 Bell test

It was 8:35AM the next day and Sasuke arrived at training ground 3 when he saw Naruto sleeping and Sakura leaning on a tree.

"Sasuke-kun! You're finally here, yo're late though." said Sakura as she ran up to him. Sasuke continued to walk towards the sleeping blondie as he replied, "Shut up Sakura, I'm not late if sensei isn't here." Sasuke pinched Naruto's cheek and said, "Oi dobe wake up." Naruto groaned and opened his eyes, he saw the raven and Sakura standing behind the raven. "What do you want teme? Is sensei here yet?" asked Naruto, "No he isn't" replied Sasuke. 

"By the way, has any of you eaten?" asked Sasuke, they both shook their heads. Sasuke sighed and said,

"It was a trick, you can't fight with an empty stomach. Plus, sensei will be late so you'll have time to digest the food. Here." said Sasuke as he hands Naruto a sandwich. Naruto smiles and takes a bite out of it, Sasuke smiles and says,

"Dobe."

(Inner Sakura)"How did he get Sasuke's attention? Why does Sasuke care so much about him so much that he even brought him food in case? Ugh. That should be me."

"Sakura-chan, you look hungry do you want some?" asked Naruto. Sakura looked at Sasuke and Sasuke looked away.

(Inner Sakura) "Yes I could eat food that Sasuke touched!"

"Uhh... no thanks Naruto I'm not hungry..." replied Sakura.

"You sure Sakura-chan? You look hungry." asked Naruto again.

"Yes I'm fine." said Sakura.

(Time skip 10:23AM)

Kakashi arrived and saw Naruto sleeping on Sasuke's shoulder while Sasuke sits still under a tree in the shade not affected or angry that Naruto's sleeping on his shoulder. There was also a pink banshee being jealous but couldn't say anything or the raven will kill her if she wakes Naruto up.

'Hm...I heard that Sasuke is usually annoyed if anyone leans on him and bothers him but he's letting the blondie lean on him. Sakura looks jealous as well, why isn't she saying anything? Maybe Sasuke was ok with it...but he doesn't let anyone do that not even his brother Itachi...' though Kakashi. Kakashi walks up to them and says,

"Hey guys sorry I'm late. My alarm didn't wake me up." Sasuke looks at Kakashi and Sakura cheers that Kakashi was there so Naruto could get off her Sasuke. Kakashi got a "Hn." from Sasuke then the raven turned to the sleeping blondie on his shoulder and wakes him up.

Sasuke POV

I knew that  the dobe didn't bring any food so I made a sandwich for him myself. He look so happy eating it, I bet he was really hungry. He eventually fell asleep with his head on my shoulder which I didn't mind. He was so cute. I could see that Sakura was clearly jealous and was about to scream and wake be interrupted by an annoying screaming banshee. I activated my sharingan before she was about to scream and looked her dead in her eyes. Phew! Her voice didn't work she was too scared because of my sharingan. I will literally kill her if she wakes Naruto up and interrupts my moment of Naruto sleeping on my shoulder. He's probably a real angel not a demon, he's too cute and I'm not letting her ruin this moment. Our sensei finally showed up. Ugh! Couldn't he come 2 hours later? I want to let the dobe keep sleeping on my shoulder! I woke him up and he yawned, OMG he's just too cute.

Sakura POV

Naruto fell asleep on Sasuke-kun's shoulder, I did NOT like it, not one bit. But then I thought, wait! They're friends so of course Sasuke-kun would be nice to him, Sasuke-kun is honestly too nice. But now I think about it again, maybe Sasuke-kun actually likes him? He never cared about one of his friends that way like letting them sleep on his shoulder or bring them extra food, only Naruto! He wouldn't even let his older brother Itachi sleep on his shoulder. I was about to scream and wake Naruto up so he doesn't lean on my precious Sasuke-kun but then Sasuke-kun looked at me dead in my eyes with his sharingan activated. The look in his eyes and his face were saying 'I dare you to scream! I dare you to wake him up! I'll kill you without hesitation.' I was so scared my voice didn't work, nothing came out of my mouth. Why would he care so much about Naruto? Who cares, Sasuke-kun loves me anyways. I shut my mouth and wait for sensei to arrive.