Part 5

When they open the door they see one of the cultivators from the sect, that arrested the Alphas, bow to them. ''Hanguang-Jun, Young master Wei. We found the one that brought your Omega to the Mating run.'' Both Alphas pay close attention to the words of the young cultivator. ''The man who brought your Omega was paid to do so by the Mo family. Apparently your Omega is a member of this family. The Mo family is one of the families that has an archaic view on Omega's.'' He looks up at both Alphas. ''Do you have any more questions?''

Wei Wuxian smiles at the cultivator. For some reason his smile gives the cultivator the chills. ''Where can we find this Mo family?'' The cultivator can tell the Mo family is in deep trouble, but he thinks they deserve it. Omega's are highly treasured in the cultivation world. It's unacceptable to them that Omega's are treated this way, so he doesn't hesitate in answering the question.

''Actually you are already in their city. The Mo family basically rules this city. You'll find their estate in the west of this city. You can't miss it.'' He smiles at them. ''Thank you for your trouble. We will pay them a visit soon.'' The cultivator nods at them and bows once more. ''Before I leave I would like to congratulate you both on finding your Omega. I will take my leave now.''

The cultivator leaves and the Alphas close the door. ''Haha hearing him congratulate us makes it feel even more real. We found our Omega.'' Wei Wuxian smiles brightly at Lan Zhan and kisses him. Lan Zhan smiles and kisses back before looking towards the prone Omega. ''Hn. Ours.''

They sit down and start to talk. ''We need to think about what we're going to do about that despicable family. We can't leave our Omega alone after all. He probably doesn't want to return there as well.'' Wei Wuxian rubs his nose as he starts to think. ''Maybe he does.'' Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Zhan. ''What do you mean?'' ''Grab his stuff.'' Wei Wuxian nods in understanding. ''Ah yes. Maybe he has some stuff he wants to bring back with us. We can also show that disgusting family that our sweet Omega is better than them and will also have a better life with us.'' Wei Wuxian is lost in his thoughts as he speaks about rubbing it in their faces. Lan Zhan just quietly watches on with a fond smile as he sips his tea. three days later their Omega finally wakes up. His heat and exhaustion paired with his hunger and thirst caused him to rest for so long.

It takes a while for me to finally fully wake up. When my eyes are finally able to see normally, I'm met by an unfamiliar ceiling. I quickly look around and am startled when I see two Alphas kneeling next to my bed. 'Ah these are the Alphas I'm mated to.' They both bow to me when they see me looking at them. ''Our Omega please accept our apologies.'' 'Apologies? Do they still feel guilty about mating me then?' I remember everything that happened. So I also remember that they felt guilty about mating me back then. I also remember that they didn't have a choice and that they treated me well.

Seeing the Alphas still bowing, I hurry to get up and stop them. Unfortunately my body doesn't agree with my actions and I quickly collapse back on the bed. The Alphas are quick to help me sit up. 'Well that's one way to make them stop bowing.' However after helping me they are quick to kneel and bow again. No one has ever bowed to me before, so I'm quite at a loss for what to do. ''U-uhm.'' I try to speak more but my throat is absolutely parched. The Alpha that I remember as Lan Zhan is quick to give me some water. He keeps doing so until I've had enough.

Yet again he kneels down next to Wei Ying and bows. ''P-please stop bowing.'' They listen to their Omega and raise their heads to look at me. Being looked at so intently by two handsome men makes me flush red. I quickly look down to my lap where I'm fiddling with my fingers. Wei Ying smiles when he sees the adorable expression of their Omega. Both Alphas look at each other knowing that it's up to them to start the conversation. Their Omega is obviously shy and won't be the one to start after all.

Wei Ying coughs lightly before looking at the Omega again. ''Well I'll start then. My courtesy name is Wei Wuxian, birth name Wei Ying. I would like it if you would call me by my birth name. I'm the head disciple of the YunmengJiang sect. I'm happy that we were able to finally meet you, our fated mate.''