Synopsis

A word from the author: The book is a result of binge watching Dil Boley Oberoi, cursing Omkaara and pitying Gauri, during the lockdown.

It is also the result of a broken heart who refuses to watch Ishqbaaz any further because it doesn't do justice to the idea of the original plot.

That being said, I do love Shivika but I am a Rikaara fan first. Either way, the book is completely Rikaara and may contain a little jab or two at other couples. Otherwise, this is just me fangirling over KJ's long hair.

Because of how rude Omkaara was in DBO, this book starts with stories where he is head over heels in love with our chiraiya. That being said, this book will have a few of "Gauri hopelessly in love with her husband" wale moments.

If you've managed to read that hundred words ka ramble and still stayed, Thank you. Let's get to business, shall we?

°°°Actual synopsis°°°

S.N.1: The Reunion

A school reunion brings back together the school's head boy and the girl who had taken advantage of his feelings. Now a multimillionaire and an ostracized woman, what does life have in store for these blind fools?

Author's remark: Cheesy and cute. Briefly touches over a few triggering themes like sexual assault, domestic violence and child abuse but it isn't glorified or defined in great details. Length: 5000-6000 words.

.

        S.N.2: Dil Boley Oberoi

A reimagining of Rikaara's story without the misunderstandings and marriage. Watch Omkaara and Gauri discover love, deny it and fight for it.

Author's remark: This one's been on my mind for some time. It can be a little illogical or a little overdramatic. Curses aren't sensored but there isn't any dark matter if you ignore a few paragraphs that have been marked with a warning. Now complete. 5 chapters+epilogue each at least 9000 words.

SNo. 3 Celebrations in Lockdown

Omkaara falls in love with a woman who hates everything he is proud of. A few lies lead to a huge pile and soon Omkaara realises it's time to come clean. Watch the Oberoi family try to get the girl in the middle of a global pandemic.

Authors remark: It's cute and funny but not really written that nicely. I was on a break for a while so the writing may disappoint. 1300 words divided into two shots.

SNo.3 Tripping Through Dimensions

An alien King from a parallel universe has taken refuge in Gauri's boss' body. Yeah, this is not a sci-fi novel but her feverish dream that has lasted too long. That has to be it. After all what else could it be? It couldn't be that she has to handle the overbearing alien, plot to bring her boss back, all the while pretending to be his fiancé and running his company in his place, right?

Author's remark- Not really sci fi but more of fantasy and romantic comedy. Will be finished in a month or two when I upload the next shot.
Lenghth-Loooooong two shots. (The first shot is 18000 words)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am a serious procrastinator. You have been warned. The shots are usually one shot so I don't think irregular updates will bug you too much. Like I mentioned in the description, if you have a story you'd like to see written, I am at your service.

But the updates might be irregular. I am lazy and I usually need inspiration, loads of it. So, please be patient. You can spam me with ideas but try not complain, please. This girl is a softie and very sensitive.

Votes do inspire me, so please click on that 🌟.

See ya tomorrow.