Teaser

Teaser for Dil Boley Oberoi, the reimagining of Rikaara's story without the two dreaded M's, Marriage and Misunderstandings.

Looking up to see who dared to get her stained, she came face to face with a Mansahari (carnivore) she knew too well.

He watched her eyes burn with anger as she struggled against him to free herself. He didn't know why but he found himself holding back a smile.

"He's got bigger better things to take care of. I, Gauri Kumari SSarma am more than enough for taming your monsters."

"Why do you screech so much?" He asked breaking her away from her asanskari thoughts.

"You really have so little faith, Omkaara. I pity you."

"You go ahead. I doubt your Shankarji would like an atheist in his home."

"Why would he be jealous, Jatadhari?"

"Why wouldn't he be jealous?"

And so the saga begins, of a hopeful girl with Faith, Devotion and a little Delusion who breaks the walls of a Betrayed, Battered & Bruised Jatadhari with Pride, Truth and Loads of Anger.

Watch Omkaara and Gauri discover love, deny it and fight for it.

_-_

The words quoted in the start are just the first shot which is 9000 words long. I know, seems like a lot and it probably is, but it's written and the shots after are also 8000 words+.

For the conviniences of lazy people like me who like to read a book in parts between breaks, I will be dividing the shot by using ****

What do you think? I'll update it as soon as the Teaser gets twenty votes because that is reassurance that I won't be just sitting and wasting my time editing nine thousand words when no one's gonna see it.

See ya (hopefully) soon.

The first shot is getting updated tomorrow. Sorry for the wrong notification. I accidentally published the wrong part. See y'all tomorrow