day 3

zane woke up to his alarm clock going off. he turned it off before getting up. he thought about everything that happened yesterday.

aphmau invited him to her house so they could hang out. and zane actually had fun.

but he wouldn't tell anyone that.

he got ready for school and met his two annoying brothers in garroth's car. garroth drove off to school, while he and vlyad blabbered about random stuff that was going on at school.

zane just ignored them and looked out the window.

when they arrived, zane walked over to his locker. then he heard a voice from behind him.

"hi zane! i wanted to say i had fun yesterday! we should hang out again!"

zane turned around to face the smiling aphmau, and he shrugged. "sure."

aphmau frowned a bit, "didn't you have fun too?"

zane shrugged, "yeah." then he turned around to put his books into his locker.

"you changed, you know? you used to be my best friend who loved my little horsies and having tea parties and cupcakes. now you're just empty inside."

zane slammed his locker and turned around, "face it. life sucks. people change. you can't stay this immature forever." he noticed aphmau starting to tear up and he started feeling bad.

but she ran away before zane could apologize.

he sighed. he wished his mother was still alive so he could come to her for advice.

he gloomy made his way to class, ignoring all the weird stares he got from the other kids. he sat in his usual seat, and he noticed travis was already there.

his head was on his arms, and zane assumed he was asleep.

he was grateful to have some peace and quiet for once.

but his teacher woke up travis.

and travis smiled at the emo boy next to him and started to talk to him.

but every attempt led to silence from the slightly older boy.

so travis just gave up.

what's the point of trying if the other don't care?