day 8

he woke up, his face wet with tears. he got off his bed and walked over to his bathroom. he washed his face and looked up at the mirror. his usually side parted hair was all over the place, and he stared at his two slightly different shades of blue eyes.

he grumbled as he covered his eye, silently cursing his older brother, before heading to his room. it was saturday, so he decided to play some video games.

he turned on his playstation and clicked on grand theft auto v. he messed around before he heard his phone ring. it was a facetime call from a unknown number.

he covered the camera before answering. he looked at who it was.

"travis? how did you get my number?" zane asked, uncovering the camera.

"aphmau gave it to me, hope you don't mind," travis smiled as he moved his phone, setting it down against something.

"of course," zane rolled his eyes. then he saw travis holding a controller. "wait, what are you playing?"

"grand theft auto, what about you?" he responded.

"no way, same!" zane exclaimed.

"awesome! give me your username!"

zane told travis, and soon enough there was an invivation from travis to play gta together.

zane accepted, and the two played all day, messing around, shooting each other, and just having fun.

zane couldn't help but to fall for the slightly younger boy.

but he wouldn't tell anyone that.