day 5

zane walked into his math class, and he sat in his seat. he grabbed his stuff and got ready for math.

in the corner of his eyes, he noticed travis sitting down in his seat and rubbing his eyes tiredly.

he glanced down at his notebook and back at the white haired boy.

he then wrote a note on the piece of paper.

you okay?

then he flipped it over to travis' desk.

he saw travis stare at the paper in amazement then at zane and back to the paper.

he grabbed his pen and wrote on the note and flicked it back over to zane.

yeah, just a long night. anyway this is new, i'm used to you ignoring me. are you okay?

yeah, just saw you tired and wanted to know if you was okay.

(:

zane took the paper, and slid it under the notebook and started paying attention to the teacher.

after 30 minutes, the bell rang and zane grabbed his stuff. he then heard travis' voice.

"h-hey, thank you for checking up. and i'm sorry if i annoyed you," he nervously said.

zane smiled behind his mask, he never realized that travis was actually kind of cute.

"um, you're welcome. and you wasn't that annoying, i just had personal problems," zane responded.

travis smiled at the slightly shorter boy, "well, i guess i'll see you tomorrow then."

"yeah, see ya," zane answered then walked to biology.

he had to tell aphmau.