day 14.2

zane looked up at the board as his teacher kept talking. he could see travis playing with his hair out of the corner of his eyes.

it took everything for zane not to look at travis and hug him.

he blushed at the thought, and he heard travis silently chuckle.

"is there something funny, travis?" the teacher called out.

zane turned to see travis' face red as he stuttered.

"no miss, i'm sorry. i'm just lost in my thoughts."

zane smiled at the younger boy before turning to face the teacher. he waited patiently for the bell to ring.

when the bell finally rang, travis and zane got up from their chair. travis then faced zane.

"you made me laugh, i saw your cheeks turned red," travis pouted as he accused the older boy.

zane blushed again, "well, stop staring at me."

travis laughed, "nah, you're too cute. i can't just stop staring at you."

zane lightly pushed travis as they walked out of the classroom to go to lunch.

travis waved at someone, and zane turned to see who.

dante.

dante walked over to them, and the three made their way to aphmau's table.

everyone started talking, but zane felt his eyes getting heavy.

before he knew it, he fell asleep onto travis' chest.

and travis didn't mind.

he liked it a lot.