day 6

he should've never told aphmau.

cause now travis is at zane's locker with aphmau, who was staring at zane, wanting him to make a move.

zane sighed, "so i see you met aphmau. she's my best friend."

travis smiled, "yeah, she's very sweet."

aphmau grinned, "thank you, travis. you know, you should totally sit with zane and i at lunch today!"

travis grinned, "i would love that! just let me tell my best friend, and i will be there!"

the younger boy then turned around and walked away.

"i can't believe you did that, aph!" zane then hissed.

aphmau shrugged, "do what? i just invited your new friend to sit with us at lunch. no big deal." she then smirked. she knew this was a big deal to zane.

"i don't even know him that well!" he responded.

"that's why i invited him to sit with us at lunch! we can get to know him there!" aphmau exclaimed.

zane rolled his eyes, "fine, you win this time aphmau."

aphmau smiled innocently as she waved and walked away.

zane grabbed his math notebook and walked over to his math class.

travis was already there, his ear buds in his ears as he typed on his phone.

zane took a seat beside him, and travis smiled at him. zane attempted to smile back, but he was still annoyed with aphmau.

travis chuckled, "if you don't want to eat lunch with you and your friends, just tell me. i understand."

zane blushed, "i-it's not that i don't want you there, it's just aphmau is very embarrassing and i-i don't want her to say anything stupid."

travis grinned, "i'm the definition of stupid and embarrassing. plus i like you, no matter what, i won't leave you."

zane didn't reply. he like him? why?

travis then blushed, "i-i uhm i meant as a friend."

that made sense.

why would an attractive guy like a loser like zane?