Forwarned

If you are reading this story on a site other than Wattpad, or looked like similar and a perfect duplicate mirroring Wattpad, leave there immediately. Your device is in risk of malware attack and viruses. Be aware of the copycats sites that is known of exposing your device to malware and virus. Stay out of danger and better keep your phone device safe.

Punishable by law. Do not plagiarize. Do not paraphrase. Most importantly, do not translate this story in any other languages other than Filipino without the official approval consent of the author.

I don't allow soft copies of my stories. If you have encountered some people that was sending, spreading and selling soft copies online, therefore it is illegal. Report it straightaway to me by sending me a message on my social media accounts or Gmail. Everyone can read my stories here on Wattpad for free.

Avoid mentioning other names of characters that aren't mentioned in this story, and please do the same to the other stories. I take criticism, corrections, censures, but comparison is just out of bounds, my creation is originally made from my depressing and desperate ideation which is the result of my teenage distress and discomfort. Do not compare stories. However, I find opinions helpful and useful for my proper way of writing, but make sure that it doesn't sound sarcastic, offensive and upsetting. I highly respect authors and readers, please do the same to me.

Do not expect too much in this story. I'm too young, inexperienced and naive, amateur to be professional, twisting plots wherever and whatever to my own liking, love procrastinating, and too indolent to edit, revise, proofread, otherwise redraft, reread, review and what damn all just to clean and polish the story, I have no editor anyway. Instead, expect orthographical errors, grammatical errors, typographical errors etc.

Readers have been warned.