Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Sore

Napa-ungol ako habang nakapikit mula sa pagtulog nang naramdaman kong tila ay parang may gumagalaw sa pagitan ng mga hita ko.

Huminga ako ng malalim at saglit na binalewala ang mga nangyayari sa pagitan ng mga hita ko, wala sa sarili nang dahil sa antok, unti-unti akong nahulog muli sa na-udlot na pagtulog ko.

Awtomatikong nagmulat at nanlaki ang aking mga mata nang naramdaman ko ang mainit na hininga na tumatama sa lantad na pagkababae ko na parang may umaamoy sa akin at ang basa at mainit-init na malambot na hindi ko maipalawanag ang marahang dumadaosdos mula sa itaas na bahagi ng aking pagkababae hanggang sa ibaba kung saan ito ay humahapdi at kumikirot na tila ay pinasukan yata ako ng makapal at mahabang tubo.

Surprisingly, I found Damien, once again, his chiselled and handsome, just got woke up face was positioned between my thighs. It was from him, the gentle sensations and ticklish feelings that he did on my bare womanhood had made me back to reality from sleeping the sore out.

"Umagang-umaga, Damien!" I groaned and placed my hand at the twitching muscles of his bare and broad shoulders, in order to pull his face off my sore front bottom.

Thus, this was how Damien would greet me good morning, rise and shine? Should I get myself ready for the next and following mornings to wake up like this, had to be woken up by this procedure of his?

Must I die soon? This was just impossible. Could I really survive under Damien's care? He acted nothing like those men that I had encountered back in the Philippines.

"I'm just saying sorry to your vagina," he seemed really apologetic after he took a glance down at my sore female organ, and focused his eyes of charcoal grey on me. "It looked swollen and sore."

That was what I was saying. I wanted to facepalm and swipe the sleep off my system, making sure that my ears was still okay after hearing the vulgarity and ribaldry from him. He was so vulgar and straightforward. Although he already explained himself that the word was not always vulgar and according to him, it was a scientific term whatever.

"W-What?" My voice rattled, absentmindedly staring down at him between my thighs. I perfectly looked like a birdbrain, saying stupid things with a dull expression on my face.

"Tinignan ko lang," his sexy and deep accent of speaking using the language made my knees melt. "The comforter was stained with blood, so I checked you."

"O-Oh..." hindi ako makapag-react dito. Buti na lamang ay natatakpan ang dibdib ko ng comforter at 'yong ibabang bahagi lang ng katawan ko ang hindi, inangat yata ni Damien.

Malinaw ko pa ring naaalala ang mga nangyari sa amin kagabi. Isang beses lamang 'yon, pero kagabi ay ramdam kong gusto pa yatang umulit ni Damien dahil matapos ang tatlong minuto no'n ay nararamdaman ko na naman ang paninigas ng kanyang pagkalalaki sa aking likuran.

Hanggang ngayon ay pakiramdam ko parang pagod na pagod pa rin ako. My body was limply laying on the bed and Damien was actively removing himself from between my thighs.

Carefully, he closed my parted legs and pulled the comforter down to cover the lower part of my body.

Why did I have this feeling? There was something that had changed about Damien? His usual heavy and dark presence seemed to lighten a bit, but of course, he still had that unyielding authority in him.

"Are you hungry? What do you wanna eat for brunch?" asked he, laying on his side beside me, facing me.

"Brunch? Late breakfast and early lunch? Did I sleep that long?" kumunot ang noo ko, sumulyap ako sa likuran niya kung saan ay nakikita ko ang pader na gawa sa salamin.