Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Checkup

In the pool, after the first, I had thought that we would leave the pool but right after five minutes of just him peppering warm kisses at the nape of my neck, caressing my flat stomach that was submerged underwater, unmoving on our same spot in the pool, he became hard and aroused again.

His manhood had no mercy, it would frequently erect, whenever I would say something that would provoke him or even my slightest touch, brush of my skin against his smooth one that covered his hard muscles, with just a simple skin contact, indeed, his shaft would revive back to ten point two inches, unlimited erections, and I had thought it would never end. For the second time, he ripped off my bra that moment, unstoppable and irresistible. Poor thing. Right after countless of moans and groans, gruffs and puffs, pants and gasps in every corner of the pool, safe water with less chlorine than necessary, again, I thought we're going to stop.

We just removed ourselves from the pool water, and on the floor of the poolside, he ate me again, desperately hungry and thirsty, lapping against my folds, but he did not bury himself inside me.

I could sense his fear of his own aggression and pugnacity, he did not want to be hard on me, and that was the reason why he preferred us to do it underwater, the water would make him slow, and appears to be gentle even how hard he would try to pound and slam himself inside me which I highly objected. I did not want the water to prevent him from doing what he wanted. I wanted him to be what he wanted to be in lovemaking without restraint. I would like to witness him wild, hard, and rugged, just like our first.

The lovemaking. There was no stopping, not until I told him that I was tired, that was when he stopped licking and lapping my womanhood like a dehydrated lion got lost in the middle of a particular desert, hot and dry, then found me and my juices as the answer of all his sufferings, the cause of his own thirst. After my one last orgasm, he carried me off the ground, my small frame was weak and exhausted in his muscular arms as he walked inside the modern beach house.

Believe me, he had the stamina, because I felt when we stopped, he still had not gotten enough of me, he wanted more. And he forced himself to stop, just as when my body was ready to collapse.

Inside the beach house, he let me rest on our bed, in our room, having a small talk with me for a moment until I had fallen asleep, he did not leave my side. But I knew whilst I was sleeping, he left the bed to take his shower and cook himself our dinner.

Nang nagising ako ay gabi na, napalunok na lamang ako nang naramdaman ang sakit sa pagkababae ko. Mas masakit ito kesa sa unang beses na may nangyari sa amin, kumikirot din ang ulo ko, parang kagagaling ko lang sa pag-iinom at nagising na ganito, lalo na ang tiyan kong sumasakit.

Bakit ito sumasakit?

Pinilit ko ang sarili kong gumalaw sa mga malambot na makapal na kumot at mga unan na pinapaligiran ang katawan ko rito sa gitna ng kama.

Unhurriedly, I had managed to change positions on the heaven of a bed with every things of alabaster white colour, from the bunch of comfy pillows to cozy comforter that was necessary to have in a large bed as luxurious as this.

And now I was dropped flat on my aching stomach. Hardly, I was not even sure if I was numb or just dumb.

Every part, inch, and corner of me was aching so bad that I wanted to cry hard. Headache, stomachache, backache, the only missing aches were the earache and heartache. I had hoped that I would not have the latter later, because my ear was starting to ache when I tried to recall what happened. I wanted to protect my eardrums from hearing my own unrecognizable flirty moans as my response to Damien's excellent work and performance. The soreness in me was still fresh, and I could not move any further than grasping my stomach and burying my face against the rose scented pillows.