Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Jealous

"Naaawa ako sa'yo, Damien. 'Yong babaeng binigyan mo ng proteksyon ay gusto pala akong ikama, baka may balak din siyang subukan sa mga pinsan mo?" Alesandro mocked, he was not shouting at me nor look angry, his eyes were on Damien. Taunting and pestering. He was simply and personally provoking Damien.

Hopefully, there would be any closed-circuit television camera somewhere mounted on the top corner of the wall meeting the ceiling. Just hoping that there was, and had caught his actions. In that way, I could prove him wrong, I would have strong evidence, proof and confirmation against his blasphemous claims and untruths.

My nose twitched bitterly at his lies and dishonesty, but eventually grimaced when I felt the pain on my butt and elbows where I accidentally hit and leant it against the marbled floor to avoid landing face first on it. I turned my gaze up to Damien, and gently shook my head. "I-I didn't—"

He was in fury, eyes pooled with utter outrange that burned the depths of his orbs of charcoal grey. A vein popped out in his neck, indicating his anger as a muscle on his hardened jaw twitched.

Showing me further signs of his wrath with a touch of what little violence I saw. He did not let me finish nor give me a minute of explaining myself when he angrily stormed and strode across the distance between us. But then I thought, who was I to explain what happened just five minutes ago? Who would believe me? I knew that he would be the least person to do that, he would not give me the benefit of the doubt.

When he had always doubted women without knowing the full story behind. It always made me end up, wondering what had Victoria done to him. And from this minute he thought I betrayed him.

I should explain myself, defend my untainted image and clean reputation from being marred and shamed. I would not let this insane of a man that was Alesandro degrade me. For Damien's case, I should try to understand him knowing that he had been through hardships back in his past.

Gasping in pain, I had managed to get to my feet after Damien harshly grabbed my elbow, where it hurts much, really, and forced me to get up, more in an ungentle manner.

Hindi siya nagsalita, isa sa kinakatakutan ko ay ang pananahimik niya. Kahit na mahigpit, sobrang higpit ng pagkakahawak nito sa aking siko ay nagawa niya namang panatilihing marahan iyon, sinisiguradong hindi ako masasaktan o magmarka ang kanyang kamay doon.

Kinaladkad ako nito patungo sa pinto ng guestroom ko, nilagpasan pa namin si Alesandro na nagkukunwaring galit pa rin sa akin. Si Triskelion naman na kausap si Damien kanina ay naglalakad na patungo sa kanyang sariling guestroom. Did Triskelion catch how Alesandro acted before the whole scene happened?

If he did, he should have told Damien. He would be considered as witness. Mayhap he did tell Damien? But why was Damien did not do anything to Alesandro?

Binuksan ni Damien ang pinto ng guestroom ko bago ako nito binitiwan.

"Pasok," galit nitong utos, naninigas ang panga sa buong pagpipigil nito.

Sumulyap ako sa kinatatayuan ni Alesandro at nandoon pa rin ito, pinapanood kami.

I forced to drop my gaze on the floor when I heard Damien groaned, displeased and frustrated. From the moment, I was still wearing the dress that I was wearing since we got here.

Strict and possessive that he was, he did not bother, no, he did not allow me to change into suitable outfit to fit in the public eye of the people that afternoon where they were enjoying sunbathing and swimming outside.

Having none of choices what I would do to ease Damien's anger. I started to take steps and get inside the room.

I had not even gotten myself away from the door when it was instantly slammed shut, I whirled and panicked when I saw that Damien did not follow me here in.