Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Cousins

Crisp turquoise coloured micro mini push up thong bandage bathing beach G-string bikini. That was what Barbara was actually, exactly wearing. Her upturned eyes of true sapphire glistened of appreciation at how men glanced on her way.

The swimwear was really good on her, with those deep curves, full bosom and back bottom? She could have her own bikini fashion show, advertisements and endorsements of any particular bikini products. I suggest that she try to apply in Victoria Secret as their model. There was a big opportunity and greater possibilities that she could be accepted and be one of the angels.

However, a thought had lurked in my mind. That would never happen since she was busy with running and chasing after Damien.

I turned my gaze toward the person sitting on the sunlounger just next to Barbara.

Victoria, she was wearing a heritage neckline one-piece swimsuit with the colour of chiffon white. I had to admit that even if we we're just in almost the same body figure, she was way fetishistic and amorous than mine.

Nothing to argue with that, because I believed that when it comes to body built and fitness, I would always lose, and Barbara had won. Just wondering why would Damien ignore such beauty like the two cousins? How strange, I thought men would prefer sexy and steaming hot women?

Ang hirap tuloy paniwalaan, at baka ay pinaglalaruan lang ako ni Damien? When the day would come and I had gotten him bored to hell, he would eventually get rid of me?

"Sino siya?" tanong ng isang lalaking mukhang tsismoso, nakatingin ito sa akin bago niya inilipat ang paningin kay Damien habang nakaangat ang isang kilay. "'Di ko inakalang mahilig ka pala sa mga inosente, Damien?"

Eyeing the man carefully from a distance, and was only wearing his black swim shorts with a white towel around the nape of his neck, he was sitting on the comfortable and cushioned seats area at the inground pool decks with the other men.

The group of smoking hot men were actually gathered on that area, with some throw pillows and small white tables where some of their drinks and finger foods were placed.

"Innocent is boring, Ishmael," Barbara commented, rolling her eyes at me when Damien did not acknowledge her earlier. "Victoria here looks innocent, but I know she's not, darling, am I right?"

'Yong unang lalaking bumasag ng katahimikan kanina, ayon sa narinig ko kay Barbara ay Ishmael ang pangalan nito. Siguro, kung hindi ako nagkakamali ay isa ito sa mga pinsan ni Damien. I could see their resemblance, anyhow with their good, rugged and dark looks, but this Ishmael man seemed the talkative.

At the other view of the light ambience of the place, the women was on the left side of the pool, relaxing and sunbathing on their chosen sunloungers.

Nakita ko ang tipid na pagngiti ni Victoria sa sinabi ng kanyang pinsan. Ayaw niya rin yatang mapahiya sa harap ni Damien, iba pa'ng lalaki at mga babaeng ngayon ko lang nakita.

"I'll leave you two here, I have duties as a brother to do," ani Rankeillor sa malalim na boses, nakatayo ito sa harap namin na siyang nagdala sa amin dito. "Your things will be brought upstairs to the guestroom. Would you like one room or separate?"