|7: Her phobic

Dedicated toannykenzie445
The above picture is who I imagined Delilah as.

Why run, when you can walk"-by unknown

Still looking at the shivering body lying on the ground, a crowd had gathered around Julia.

Ayo dragged Delilah to a corner and asked "abeg, what just happened? why did she faint?"

Delilah hesitated. Contemplating if she should tell him. She had sworn never to tell anyone since it happened.
Maybe he would understand and not judge Julia so much. But won't that be betraying Julia?

Julia had strictly told her never to tell anyone, not even her parents knew. No other soul only Delilah. Julia had once seen it as an embarrassing reason. So she kept it under the wraps.

He saw her hesitance, which made him more curious. He switched moods, no one could ignore his pleads so he was certain she couldn't.

"Just tell me," he pleaded.

"Okay, but don't tell anyone not even Daniel,"

''What about Julia?"

"Don't tell her I told you this," she said,"or she will hate me."

"okay,"

Delilah sighed, lifting her gaze to Ayo. She stretched her legs signaling for him to lower his height, so she could whisper into his ear. His eyes lit up like he had just heard something amusing then his mood transformed into a pitiful one. Delilah unbuckled out of his ear, hoping he would understand.

"so when did this Phobia start?"

"ten years ago," she answered and he nodded looking back at Julia.

"should I call a teacher?" He asked, "Or get some water so we could wake her up?"

"No, lets take her to the school nurse,"

They both walked back to were Julia laid seeing as the Minnie crowd had dismissed. She reached down, dipping her hands under Julias' waist and head. But failed miserably on carrying her up.

"Are you done playing with her body?" He asked. Folding his arms around his chest with a dull facial, receiving a penetrating glare from her."upon all those sports exercise you've been doing, you cannot carry her."

"she's too heavy!!" she complained.

He squats down repeating what Delilah had done earlier and without a twitch of muscle he managed to carry her up. "see, easy." He teased. Making her role her eyes at his I too know attitude.

...ᘛ....

Ayo walked into the schools' clinic with perspiration bubbles forming on his forehead; he sighed wearily.

"abeg, call the nurse"

He gazed at her face, seeing how angelic she looks in an unconscious state. Her chaotic hair covered those beautiful brown eyes which he was dying to look at, but were unfortunately closed. He recalled what Delilah had told him earlier as he watched her chest rise and fall, spotting those minions of sweat guarding her forehead.

Delilah ran into the nurses inner room for a minute or two then comes out, seeming worried.

"is the nurse in?"

"No," she answered making him groan in frustration.

"Drop her on the bed na,"

"oh, okay," ha said, realizing he was still holding her in his arms. He drops her on the soft sheets.