Chapter 2 part 1: I Want To Tackle Someone

"This should be fine..." Haruko placed some dishes onto the dining table.

Her usual mornings would consist of making breakfast and lunch for her and Kenji since she was the better chef out of the two, only learning because of Kenji's mom who they would visit on small occasions.

Haruko heard a yawn and turned to see Kenji who just woke up scratching his head. "Good morning..."

"Morning Kenjiji." She placed the last of the utensils onto the table. "Did you brush your teeth yet?"

"Yes I did..." He sat down in front of her. "Mom."

She gives a small pout at the name. "Why do you and Gion call me old names?"

"Because you act old..." He took a piece of rice onto his chopsticks.

"That's not true." She slapped his hand. "You didn't say grace before eating."

"See, you scold like my mom." He said holding his hand.

He placed his chopsticks down and copied her by closing their eyes and putting their hands together in a prayer position while saying grace. After the grace, he took a peek as though he was looking for permission to eat. Once he saw Haruko take her chopsticks and bowl in hand, he eagerly took his utensils and began to eat.

"So..." Kenji looked to her. "How is tiny boy, he didn't get himself into trouble did he?"

"You know him Kenjiji, he gave not just me but another person a headache. "She explained. "Luckily someone was able to give him a good talk to about how to be nice to your seniors."

"Yikes, now he has two people to teach him manners." He took a piece of rice to his mouth as he said that. "Wouldn't want to be in his shoes. Also it's KENJI, not KENJIJI!"

"Kenjiji will always be Kenjiji." She took her finished dishes and utensils to the kitchen to clean.

While cleaning she hears him grumbling how he was still in his youth making her smile. Once all the dishes were clean, she and Kenji, who finally got ready were at the entrance about to head out together.

"By the way..." She turned to him. "I'll be coming home late."

"Oh~, did you join a club?" He smirks as he closed the door behind them.

"Yes, yes I did..." She got onto her bike getting ready to pedal. "Dinner is in the fridge, you remember how to cook food right? Have a good day~"

Haruko pedals away as she hears Kenji complain about how he clearly does remember how to cook before walking away in the opposite direction

School went as fast as it came as the morning became the afternoon just in time for after school activities.

"Whoops, I forgot to tell them I was going to be late cause of class duties." She speed walk through the hall as she mumbled of being late. Once she got outside, her walk became a sprint as she ran to where the first meeting of the club was suppose to happen.

With the field in sight, she sees that everyone was dispersing themselves to two different sides of the field. As she got closer she sees Iwashimizu who has yet to move to his side yet.

"Iwashimizu-san." She walk over to him.

He was still in shock from having to work with Sekizan, who was the captain of the rugby team. Seeing as he didn't answer, she walked up behind him and gave him a tap on the shoulder interrupting his thought and turning to see her.

"O-Oh Aoyama-san..." Turning his body fully to her he asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, didn't I tell you guys?" She tilts her head confused. "Starting today, I will be joining the Rugby Club as the manager slash medic."