Chapter 14: A Member's Departure

"Good luck everyone!"

The one day rest has passed as practice resumed as normal. Everyone was rigorously going through Komori's training with much struggle but they push through. Umeno went to fill up the bottles while Haruko stood next to Komori timing everyone as they ran.

"Komori-san, are you sure I shouldn't be helping Umeno-san with the waters?" She looked over to the coach.

"Your wrist is injured, right?" He looked at her wrist that held the stopwatch. "Anymore strain on it and it'll worsen. For now, stay nearby and just time the members."

She would argue back, but her wrist was still sore from what happen that night. Not risking anymore damage to the injury, she listened to him proceeding to write down the times of the boys as they ran. When they finished running, Umeno came over with the waters as the medic walked over to assist passing the bottles around since they are lighter to carry then the basket itself.

"Good work out there." Sekizan wiped the sweat off his face as Haruko came up to him with a water.

"Thank you Aoyama-san." He took a drink of water as he eyes the bandages on his wrist. "Are your injuries okay?"

She raised the bandaged wrist up as she looked at it. "It's nothing to worry about. It's a bit sore but the bandages should keep it from further damage."

"Make sure to rest it and don't push yourself." He passed the bottle back to her as he turned back to the rest of team.

"I understand!"

Everyone proceeded their drills as she walked back to Komori timing everyone on their exercises making sure they were in proper health. Her eyes would look down at her bandaged wrist as she thought back to Arata, the boy who helped her out.

'Wajima Arata...I wonder if fate will have us meet again...'

"I'm exhausted..."

"Good job at practice today everyone!" Haruko passed out water bottles to the members who were exhausted sitting on the ground. "Here you go, water is here!"

"Today's practice was extra tough, wasn't it" Kitamachi said as he wiped the rugby ball in his hand with a towel.'

Gion was lying on the ground as Haruko was holding a water bottle on his forehead. "The captain was pumped."

"Well, this is the third-year's last summer." Iwashimizu said.

"Isn't the Hanazono tournament in the winter?" Mikami asked. "What about exams?"

"I can't imagine the captain studying for entrance exams." Gion said as he held the water bottle on his forehead.

Haruko looked at Keta who had a dazed look on his face.

"Keta-san..." He turned to the medic as she sat herself next to him. "Are you good for exams?"

"Huh...oh...Yeah..."

She looked at him as she noticed his face was a bit pale with dark bags under his eyes.

"Then whoever loses rock paper scissors will go and ask him!"

She turned to see the guys as they were trying to see who would ask Komori to take them out to eat again. She laughed as they were having fun, but she looked to Keta as he looked down dejected.

"Keta-san, are you okay-"

"Okay! Iwashimizu lost! Let's go!"

Everyone stood up as they ran to the club room. As they ran, the medic stared at the first year's back with worry.