Chapter 7.5: Let's Eat!

Everyone was able to finish changing in the fifteen minutes, therefore Komori had to buy them dinner like he promised. He took the team to a restaurant called Nagabe Restaurant, however, once they arrived, the door was closed and and the lights are off.

"Huh? Here?"

"The lights aren't even on..."

"Maybe we should come back next time..."

The team were whispering from behind as Komori walked up to the door and slammed it open. "Naga! Just how long are you gonna sleep?!"

"Wah!" The owner of the store was lying on two chairs napping as he was awoken by Komori. "K-Komo-san!? What're you doing here?"

"What else? I came to eat. When are you gonna start opening on time?" Komori scolded the man as he walked in.

"Whaaat? Hang on!" He stood up and ran to the back of the restaurant. "I'll go get my wife!"

Haruko turned to who stood next to her as she had a sweat-drop on the side of her head. "W-We aren't intruding are we..."

"No...At least it doesn't seem like it." The person next to her, Suwa, watched as Komori was scolding the man.

The man eventually got the restaurant in order as he stuck a reserve sign outside so that the rugby team can enjoy their time without bothering everyone. With their bags shoved to the side, they all sat themselves all over the restaurant with Haruko sitting in between Gion and Iwashimizu.

"Name's Nagata! And this here is my wife!" The restaurant owner and his wife stood at the front of the table as everyone quiet down. "You've got the whole place to yourselves, so make yourselves at home!"

"Everyone have something to drink." Everyone raised their glasses as Komori asked. "Good job. Cheers."

"Cheers!"

Gion, too excited, cling his class cup to Iwashimizu, Haruko, and Umeno spilling their water all over the place.

"Ah Gion! You're spilling all over the place!" Haruko grabbed some napkins from the dispenser as she passed them around before patting herself dry.

"It's fine! No worries!" Gion laughed as he drank his water.

"Did you play rugby too..?" Sekizan looked up at Naga as he stood behind Komori.

"Yep, number three! You sure are huge!" He let out a hearty laugh before he remembered something and turned around. "Hang on there!" I'll show oyu a young Komo-san!"

"Huh!?"

Komori face darken as he quickly turned his body to the owner. "Hey, Naga, that's not necessary."

"Hey hey, Haruko-chan~" She looked at Umeno who looked at her all smug. "Do you think Komori-san was good looking back then?"

*Choke*

Haruko was drinking her water when Umeno asked, so when she heard the question out of nowhere, she started choking on her water.

"A-Aoyama-san!" Iwashimizu panicked as he patted her back helping her recover.

"I cough I'm okay." She took the napkins offered by Hachioji as she wiped her mouth. "Umeno-san that is a sudden question!? Why would you ask that!?"

"Because, don't you wonder if he was as scary looking in the past or do you think he was popular in the past." Umeno tilted her head as she imagined it.

"Talking to Haruko about guys is a lost cause." Gion said as Umeno stared at him confused. "There were a bunch of people who liked her in middle school and she didn't even notice."

"Because they weren't my type, Kenjiji said that I should only date a guy that I like." Haruko explained. "Also you would scare them off whenever they get close."

"Some of those guys were stupid! Don't even try to talk to them!" He slam his cup down as he scolded her.

"Then Haruko-chan, what is your type~" Umeno rested her head on her hand as she looked at the girl.

"My type...?" Everyone around were trying to talk more quietly to listen in. "Hmmm to be honest I don't think I have a specified type."

"Then how about in the rugby team whose closer to your ideal type~!"

Everyone immediately shut up as they really wanted to hear this.

"Hmm if I were to choose someone on the team, the closest person would be-"

"The fried chicken are ready!"

Isei came to the front of the table placing down a big plate of fried chicken in front of the girl interrupting her.

"Oh thank you Isei-san!" Haruko took a piece of chicken and put it in her mouth. "So delicious!"

As Haruko was living in her food world of bliss, she failed to notice the chaos in the background as some of the guys were beating him up for interrupting vital information.

"Here we go! I found some old photos!" The owner ran in with a photo album raised up like Simba.

"Naga!"

As the team fathered around the album, they were staring at the old photo of a rugby team. While they were distracted, Komori stood up and wrapped his arm around Naga's neck dragging him to the back.

"...Which one is it?" Hachioji asked as he stared at the photo.

"Think it's this one..." Haruko took her hand and pointed to the guy second to the left with the innocent smile. (A/N OMG HE LOOKS SO WHOLESOMEEEEE!)

*SMACK!*

Everyone looked at where the sound came from before they looked back at the album.

"He was so good looking back then!" Naga's wife stood in front of the team as she told the kids about his youth. "His shyness was so cute! I was a big fan!"

"He was really good looking back then!" Umeno took the album as she flipped through the photos.

"Surprisingly he does seem attractive in the past." She raised her glass to her mouth taking sips of water.

The guy's faces darken as they heard their managers compliment the coach for his good looks.

Haruko looked forward to see Hachioji and Raita raising their glasses up for another cheers, and since she already her cup in her hand, she might as well join in.

"CHEERS!"

Again the extra chapters are going to be from the manga because the anime didn't include them and by gosh I am mad they don't cause we missed out on a adorable KOMORI! Look at him MY GOSH! Anyway, I've been on a role, but there have been times where chapters would be kind of muddy cause it would be hard to implement the OC into the story if there were scenes that should only be the team so I left those alone. But please let me know what you think in the comments about the story so far, I would love to hear from the readers what you think! Until next time!