Chapter 15: Family

If you watch the anime, you know what's gonna go down man. Also thanks for the people who have liked this story and added it to their reading lists to follow up! I'm happy to see that there are people who actually read this and like it! We have reached a lot of views btw so I'm thinking of a special chapter, if you all have any ideas let me know in the comments! Now onto the dark episode of the series.

"Everyone seems to be in better spirit today."

A day has past since Keta's resignation as the club was back in practice in full force. The forward players were practicing scrums while the back players were running laps around the field.

"Sekizan-senpai seems to be in a better mood for sure." Haruko looked over to the captain as he was calling out to each position making sure everyone was working hard.

"Hey, you! Quit messin' around and take this seriously!"

"Really..." The medic looked over to see Ebumi grabbing Isei by the collar.

The backs stopped running as they turned to the issue at hand.

"I better go stop this..." Haruko passed Umeno the med kit as she walked over to them. "I'll be right back Umeno-san!"

She walked up and used her arms to separate the two boys before the situation got worst.

"Ebumi-senpai, Isei-senpai, now isn't the time to fight." She pulled Ebumi's grip of Isei as she faced him. "Please don't fight in the middle of the field, it's a distraction to everyone practicing."

Ebumi glared at her as well as Isei. However, Isei looked to side before running off to continue his laps not looking back at Ebumi.

"What was that?"

"Don't worry about it." The medic walked up to the 2nd years as they stood in place. "But I recommend you continue running before you get in trouble."

They gave her a nod as they ran their laps, a short distance away from Isei after what happened.

"How did it go?" Umeno asked as Haruko stood next to her.

"Just a bit of trouble between Ebumi-senpai and Isei-senpai." She explained taking the med kit back. "No worries, they just need a bit of space that's all."

Umeno looked at the medic worried as her eyes never left Isei as he continued to run around the field.

Haruko was waiting outside the club room for Hachioji and Isei as she heard Gion making a commotion inside.

"Hey Aoyama." She turned to see Oharano coming out of the club room with a grim look. "Control your friend. He keeps asking me for advice on being a flanker."

"Well you did tell him he be fit for a flanker, didn't you?"

"You too, damn." The grim look on his face darken with regret. "I should not have told him that. Maybe he would have left me alone."

"Don't say that Oharano-san, he's really grateful you told him that." She patted him on the shoulder as she said that. "Look at him now, he's commited to learning the position and how to play isn't he? Just be grateful he isn't still in the backs cause you still be dealing with him."

"That's true..." He scratched his head thinking about the time when Gion was still a wing player.

After a few more minutes of chatting, Oharano left the manager as he had to go home leaving her to stand outside waiting still.

"Sorry Aoyama-san." She turned to Hachioji as he came out of the club room. "I hope you didn't wait too long."

"No worries, Oharano-san kept me company while waiting." She laughed at the conversation. "He told me how Gion was asking him advice for being a flanker and how he regretted telling Gion."