Chapter 5 Part 1: What's Lacking

A few days after the match at Keijo as the club proceeded their practices. During the practice, Haruko looked around for a specific closed eye member. When she located him, she ran over and waved her hand up.

"Suwa-senpai!" He turned to her waving her hand. "May I see you for a minute?"

He stood up still panting from doing the dash drills as he walked over to her. "I-Is something wrong, Aoyama-san?"

"I just wanted to check on your shoulder after the match." She looked at his shoulder as she said that. "I don't want you to continue practice if its still injured."

"No worry..." He tapped the area where it was injured with a smile. "Thanks to your help, it was able to completely heal so I can go back to practicing."

"That's good..." She looked at him relieved. "Just make sure not to work too hard though, it could be healed but who knows what will happen if you damage it again."

He nodded at her as Umeno called out to continue the drills signaling him to go back with the others. "Then I will see you later, again thank you for your help."

"Good luck!" She called out to him as he ran back on the field.

"You seem to be more comfortable with your position now." Haruko turned to see Hachioji standing next to her as he watched the drills proceed. "Good job on his shoulder."

"It's my job to help out those who are injured, that's all." She turned to him as he talked. "But I am grateful for being able to help out, I was worried that I couldn't do much since I still lack knowledge of the sport."

Hachioji turned to look at her as she clenched the yellow book to her chest, reading the title, "Rugby for dummies". "Everyone starts from somewhere, don't worry, you are doing a good job."

Haruko looked at him as he lifted his hand up to pat her on the head before walking over to the members who were practicing. She looked at him before looking away to continue her manager duties.

By the end of practice, everyone was gathered in the club room as Haruko waited outside for Gion so they could walk home together. She remember how Umeno explain to her that the upcoming four day training camp is coming up and that they'll be staying over at the school to cook for the team as they practice.

'I better tell Kenjiji that I won't be able to cook for him for those days. Better tell him to stock up on groceries as well.'

As she heard the club room open, she looked up to see everyone exiting the club room discussing about the training camp. When less people came out, she noticed that Gion hasn't left yet. She saw Kamo Raita leaving the room.

"Kamo-senpai..." He turned to see Haruko look at him. "Um, did Gion leave yet?"

"Hmm, I didn't see him leave." He turned to the club room as he said that. "Maybe he's still inside sleeping~"

"S-Sleeping..." She sweat mark as she turned to the door. "Well, thank you, Kamo-senpai."

"You are welcome~!" He said walking away waving at her.

Haruko turned to the door and gave a knock. "Excuse me..."

She open the door and looked around only to see Sekizan and Hachioji who sat at the table as though they were talking about something. Once she came in, they turned to her stopping their chat.

"Oh, Aoyama-san..." Hachioji stood up as he saw her look around the room. "Did you leave something behind?"

She walked into the room as she face the two. "Gion and I was suppose to walk home together but I didn't see him leave the room."