Chapter 17: To Sugadaira!

Today was the day that the Jinko rugby team was heading to Sugadaira for the 5 day 4 night training camp. Everyone's stuff loaded on the bus as they all prep themselves for the long drive.

"I'm happy that I'll be able to room with someone at Sugadaira!" Umeno sat in her seat excited as Haruko sat next to her on the bus. "The last manager only taught me what I had to know before she left, and she didn't even stay over night!"

"Don't worry Umeno-san~" The medic pumped her fist as she smiled at the otehr manager. "This year will be different now that I'm here!"

"Thank you Haruko-chan~" She gave the medic the tightest hug as she rubbed her head affectionately.

Once the bus started moving, everyone was doing their own thing such as talking to each other, playing games, listening to music, or like Gion who was sleeping on the bus as soon as he sat down.

Once the bus moved, Haruko took her phone out as she texted the rugby people she had on her phone telling them that Jinko is on their way. Once she finished texting, she pocketed her phone as she turned to Umeno talking and bonding all the way to Sugadaira.

The bus arrived as they see the Sugadaira sign greeting them. Everyone was exiting the bus upon arrival, all but Haurko and two others.

"Iwashimizu-san..." She walked to the back to the blond as he stood next to the seat. "Are you not coming out of the bus yet?"

"Aoyama-san...I was going to, but..." He looked over to Gion who was still fast asleep in his hair. "Gion-kun won't wake up."

"Oh him..." She politely scooted Iwashimizu over as she stood in front of the two seats facing Gion. "Don't worry, I got this!"

Iwashimizu looked at her confused as she dug through her carry on bag. His expression paled at the item she took out as she held it close to Gion's ear.

"W-Wait Aoyama-san-"

*HONK*

"H-Huh!? W-What!?"

Gion jumped from his chair as he held his left ear glaring over to the girl as she held the blow horn in her hand. "You baba! What was that for!?"

"Oh good morning sleeping beauty~" She smiled as she packed the horn away. "Iwashimizu-san was trying to wake you up but you wouldn't listen. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we arrived at Sugadaira!"

"Really!?"

Gion pushed past the two as he hopped off the bus with them following behind.

"All right!" Gion stretches his arms up in the air as he took in a breath of air. "We're in Sugadaira!"

The three looked around as they saw other rugby players walking around the area with their luggage.

"Woah..." Gion looked around in awe at everyone around. "There are a ton of guys, all with different jerseys..."

"High school teams from all over the country come here for their summer training camp." Iwashimizu explained. "A lot of college students turn up too."

"Woah~ Does that mean that there's a possibility that you could get scouted from a college here as well?" She turned to the giant as he mention college students.

"Umm I did hear that a few college scouts come to the camp to look for future students."

Gion's eyes widen as his eyes focused on a store. "Wow that's amazing! There's even a rugby shop!"

"That's not the only one. There are a ton of rugby shops in Sugadaira. Also..." The three began walking as they looked around the area. "They even have a gift shop."