1

1 9 8 1, October 31st

The man's broom was on fire rapidly collapsing from the night sky as he quickly zoomed into the brick stone pavement.

He braced himself for impact, holding the wailing child closer to chest in hopes of protecting its frail body. He shut his eyes tightly and was violently tossed off the broom which shattered when it hit the ground. His knees absorbed most of the impact from the great fall. He rolled on the floor tugging the infant underneath his chin and both of his arms.

Head bleeding, injured, the man lay on the floor pitifully catching his ragged breath. He peer down at the crying babe. The child appeared to be unharmed.

He let out a sigh of relief. The sky thundered above as a storm approached. He could hear them getting closer, he could see the hexing sparks illuminating the sky as the distance between the two parties shrunk.

With every muscle aching he stood up slowly, painfully. He saw an abbey standing at a close distance. Limping towards it, still clutching the bundle to his heart he approached the entrance just as the first drops of rain fell.

He knelt at the doorstop of the Abbey of St. Catchpole and placed the stirring child, red faced child in the front steps. "Shh...," He coed in an attempt to stop its loud crying "Shh..."

He looked down at the cherub's swollen face with pity. Perhaps an alternative course of action would've been more merciful...

His hands clenched the blanket that wrapped the infant's body from the incoming November chill. His bruised knuckles turning white from the grip.

"Be good," he whispered before planting a kiss on the child's forehead. "My condolences. I wish you nothing but perfect happiness and a good life. Maybe... Just maybe you'll be safe here."

He looked over his shoulder.

It was time.

He had to go.

With one last graze. He stood up and left.

The child's loud cries echoing the carved entrance of the abbey.

xxxxx

STARRING

THE ORIGINAL CAST OF THE HARRY POTTER SERIES

with

NATALIE PORTMAN as ELOWEN "NEL" SAINTDAY

JENNA ORTEGA as LUCY BONILLA

and

LUPE ONTIVEROS as CORDELIA WOOL

*Cast will be updated as characters are introduced*

** Cast is obviously adjusted to present character age **

xxxxx

AN: Hey you! Thank you for reading my note. Just some precautions before we continue this story. This story depicts a super ✨ toxic relationship ✨ Also keep in mind Death Eaters are not nice people.

Story will cover the first part of Book 1, then snippets of Books 2 and 3. The actual story will begin in Book 4 (Because we need some Yule Ball drama) and will progress from there.

*** Chapters 1-8 are written for background of the story. Feel free to skip to Chapter 9 which is when the real drama starts. ***