19

Dumbledore's wand casted magic over a large box which melded into a large silver goblet made of glass that was containing a bright blue flame

Students from all over in the Great Hall stood and leaned forward in their seats to have a better look at the price of the Triwizard Tournament. That fancy goblet plus a hefty sum of galleons?
Nel would've probably entered if she was of age just to be able to sink her greedy hands into the hundreds of galleons. The thought of having that money- the things she would do...

Seeing as she hadn't taken many clients the year prior, she had to get back on her low life business doings of writing essays, passing test notes and hexing people for a living. She'd find the time to practice her Patronus in her own time and hadn't had a mental breakdown so far which would've resulted in something blowing up or being caught on fire in some time.

"The Goblet of Fire!" Dumbledore announced. "Anyone wishing to submit themselves for the tournament merely write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flamebefore this hour on the 31st evening of October. Do not do so lightly, if chosen there's no turning back. As from this moment the tri-wizard tournament has begun!"

The lovely ladies and gentlemen from the Beauxbaton Academy of Magic had been invited to sit at the Ravenclaw table where they would sit for the rest of the year. Nel had a dreamy look on her eyes as she looked at the back of Ellar's head. He looked so handsome in his eggshell blue uniform. Headmistress Maxine, probably the tallest woman anybody in the Great Hall had ever seen, was to take a seat next to Dumbledore himself.

Our friends from the North. The proud sons and daughters of Durmstrang had on the other hand been invited to sit at the Slytherin table much to the delight of most of the House. Specially the girls who were gawking over Quidditch celebrity Viktor Krum.

Nel was sitting in between Goyle and Theodore. She didn't mind sitting next to Goyle, he was a good client of hers and usually he never bothered her. Except when it came to the showdown of who had claim over the last turkey drumstick on the table. That's when the knives came out.

"Oi, Goyle, switch with Saintday so she can sit next to me," Draco stuck his head out.

Goyle obediently was getting ready to move.

"Excuse me?" Nel shot back with an arched eyebrow. "I'm not switching seats with anyone," she said territorially.

Draco rolled his eyes and without another word switched with Goyle so he could be sitting next to her. Malfoy and Saintday civilly sitting next to each other a most rare sight to witness in the Great Hall.

"What?" She groaned out irritated by the haughty look on his face. "I'm about to make two galleons and you best be ready to pay up." She looked at him confused, really not remembering what he had been talking about.

"Viktor!" Draco raised his hand and waved at the Quidditch player who was now walking in their direction.

Malfoy and Krum on a first name basis? Incredible.